*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Happy New Year to all
« on: January 01, 2008, 11:36:52 PM »
Here's to the new year..may it be better than the last.. A new render for a new year..hope you like..cheers

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Happy New Year to all
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 03:02:11 AM »
I really like the detail in the skin texture. Very much the way I try to create realistic skin when coloring a (2D) drawing. Also, did you need to make that messed up hair by hand or was it premade by someone else (looks very labor intensive)? Overall, very realistic. I prefer softer lighting (i.e. less contrast) and the muscle compression near her elbow seems odd, but otherwise very good.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Happy New Year to all
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 03:46:16 AM »
That is an outstanding way to start '08!
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Happy New Year to all
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 06:46:00 AM »
Pretty *applauds*

And very realistic too
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Happy New Year to all
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2008, 09:15:50 AM »
Ahh, if only she'd been around midnight before last ...

*

prinz

  • Z Cup
  • 3164
Re: Happy New Year to all
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2008, 04:24:11 PM »
didnt catch that artifact on her elbow...was late last night when I finnished her...So I corrected it and the slight shadow on same arm...The hair is store bought at renderosity ..I added highlights to it and got rid of a few odd looking strands that had a kinked looked to them that look artificial... I rendered her at 300 dpi with a high setting ..took 30 min to render then rendered her gown seperatly so I could modifey it to be a little more revealing in photoshop cs... Im quite pleased how she turned out..  She doesnt look like a cheap date thats for sure