*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2008, 02:33:04 PM »
I entirely agree with the sentiments expressed in the previous posts about the Finalists 2, it's a friggin' awesome picture.

Also, I would like to express my thanks to Ricky Java for adding the captions to the pictures so soon after my request.  I think it adds a lot to the picture.  
Ricky, are you planning to add the text to the previous series you have done?  I can see why you might say no, considering how much work that would be.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2008, 03:35:47 PM »
 
I love how their lower backs look...they must work out a lot
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Ricky

  • D Cup
  • 209
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #77 on: July 02, 2008, 02:03:41 PM »
Hi,

Thanks to all for writing. I appreciate every comment, even if I'm slow to respond.

WebMuse - From me and the crew, thank you for the high compliments. Our intent in switching from videos to stills is to get "better and better", so it is especially gratifying to see it in your comment.

wcpope - Greetings to a fellow typesetter, and glad to hear you like the pics. I worked at a daily newspaper in my youth (though not as a typesetter), so we have something else besides our love of BE in common. I studied the captioned image you posted, and used it as a model for my method. Thanks very much for your help.

Aficianado - Thanks for your message. You've hit on one of my favorite aspects of a beauty pageant - taking the measurements. Unfortunately, as I replied to Gloria above concerning leg measurements, I don't have a flexible measuring tape to obtain a 3D model's vital statistics, so for now you and I will just have to keep using our imaginations.

BigFan - I often think the most recent image I've done is my best effort, so I understand your sentiments. And I'm very glad to hear that I may be turning you into a butt man, as you will be following the same roundabout path my muses are leading me on.

MaxBigfoot - I'm glad to hear you also liked the rear view of the three Finalists, and glad you noticed the new caption placement on the pictures themselves. And you're right about adding the captions to the 180+ stills I've already done this year - I just don't have the time now, though I won't rule it out in the future.

Djoser - Good point, and your guess is right - the models work out every day with strength training, belly dancing, and yoga, with special attention to the pectoral and gluteus muscle groups.  

Ricky

*

gloria

  • B Cup
  • 206
  • Left, right, left, right...
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2008, 09:21:30 PM »
Hi Ricky!  Great ass shot of the blonde in your latest morph!!!  Any chance you could have just her on all fours, (doggy style) wearing the red heels?
Gloria.
BM

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2008, 08:25:57 PM »
OH!  Cattle Call is your best concept yet -- thanks for letting there be fireworks for the 4th!

*

Panther1

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 25
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2008, 11:59:22 AM »
I like these renders as well. I just you had your own page here. or anywhere.

*

wcpope

  • F Cup
  • 651
    • www.wcpope.com
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2008, 08:43:45 AM »
Very nice and the flow or the typeface with the illo works very well! Yeah, I worked in many different small commercial print shops on a vertical, green-screen Varityper (Hal9000) for years and thank the lords of Kobal the PC came along a pushed me out of a job! Thankless abuse for little pay! And I also did paste-up and layout for the Utica paper. You remember the seperating full page color ads with each color on a piece of acetate! them was the daize... I don't miss the wet processing and the waxer!!!

But enough about printing keep up the boobtastic work!!!
Boob Ink
"Those willing to give up a little liberty for a little security
deserve neither security nor liberty." -- Benjamin Franklin

"let her breasts inebriate thee at all times"
--Proverbs 5:19

www.bearchive.com/~boob_ink
members.bearchive.com/~boob_ink/

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9612
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2008, 08:32:08 PM »
There seems to be some water retention going on in these new series  

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2008, 04:11:23 AM »
The Finalists, Cattle Call, Aureole -- the concepts have really been picking up, and of course the artwork has kept pace.

*

jayjay88

  • L Cup
  • 1917
    • none
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2008, 07:13:22 PM »
LUV the new images of Aureole... a great idea and beautifully executed!
jayjay......
Once a bOOb man, always a BooB man...!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2008, 11:11:39 PM »
Quote:

jayjay88 said:
LUV the new images of Aureole... a great idea and beautifully executed!




HEAR HEAR!!

the 'little' mermaid is my favorite set so far
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2008, 05:26:50 AM »
LITTLE mermaids?  I don't think so!

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2008, 11:19:39 AM »
did you not see the way i typed 'little'

Agent " " Dee
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #88 on: July 13, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
I was arguing more with Hans Christian Andersen than with you.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Ricky Java Renders
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2008, 04:58:44 PM »
Great work with the mermaids Ricky Java!!