*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Ask Ginger
« on: January 29, 2008, 12:56:17 PM »
Sickboy here. I'm starting a BE advice column, featuring my friend Ginger. Ginger is an ordinary average girl, but is saddled with the largest breasts in recorded history. If you have any problems, questions or inquiries, feel free to ask.


*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »
haha, nice... DOttie's bigger though ^_^
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »
I've got a question, how on earth does she move?

Need a helping hand or two?
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 04:35:23 AM »


Dear GI John,

I have to admit. I'm not exactly built for speed. But, I can get around a little. I walk backwards and drag my breasts along. I can't do that very far, it hurts my babies. Besides they weigh a couple of hundered pounds each. It's not very graceful, but it gets the job done. I also have two personal assistants, Edie and Tess, who help me around the house. This cuts down on alot of inconvenient chores and makes my life as a gigantomastic-boob model and amateur botonist much, much easier.

Thanks for asking. Big boob hugs,
Ginger

*

Nakhakren

  • E Cup
  • 809
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2008, 09:33:33 AM »
Dear Ginger,

Do you find that your awesome endowments have helped or hampered your love-life?  

Respectfully,

Nakhakren
"God is what mind becomes when it has passed beyond the scale of our comprehension."
- Freeman Dyson

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2008, 01:03:21 PM »
Dear Ginger

Thankyou for the reply and the new picture, you must have very strong legs to move such a weight

I guess the question everyone is wanting to ask is, how did you get so gigantic?
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 08:44:55 PM »
Quote:

Nakhakren said:
Dear Ginger,

Do you find that your awesome endowments have helped or hampered your love-life?  

Respectfully,

Nakhakren






Dear Nakhakren:

Unfortunatly, I'd say they've happered my love life. This is me and my ex, Evan, at the Las Animas County Renaissance Fair. As you can tell, it was a few years ago, and more than a few cup sizes ago. I must have been a sixth the size I am now. Gosh... I was so petite. Evan and I met at the Renaissance Fair, I was a drink wench and he jousted. He was the worst jouster, but oh was he cute. I was a pretty popular drink wench. We got along great and everything, but I suspect he was always embarassed about me being so big. In all that time I never met his parents. A couple of years after this photo was taken my breasts grew to the ground, and I basically couldn't walk anymore. He couldn't handle that. Don't get me wrong, he was a breast fanatic, but he couldn't handle THAT much breast... so he left me. He left me for a 100 lbs, flat chested, ballerina. The skank couldn't dance for shit... I'll never know what he saw in her. Anyway they got married, moved to Tulsa and now they sell AMWAY to support their five [censored]. He's bald now.

As for today, I pretty much stick to meeting guys on-line. Clubbing is right out, since I'm considered a fire hazard by the local fire department. (And I like firemen!!! WTF?)

Big boob hugz...
Ginger

*

HugeHooters

  • Breast Quest 2.0
  • 176
  • Breast Quest 2.0
    • https://allmylinks.com/boobymonk3y
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2008, 05:15:03 AM »
Hey Ginger. My question for you is:
"Have you ever used your breasts for professional entertainment?"

*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 06:11:31 AM »
Quote:

HugeHooters said:
Hey Ginger. My question for you is:
"Have you ever used your breasts for professional entertainment?"




Dear Huge Hooters:

Well, lets just say, I don't put up a professional appearence in the office environment. So, I do have to make a living. Being 5'9" and abundantly blessed, I put up a pretty intemidating appearance, so I work as a dom. You might have heard of me as 'Lady Mammazon.'

I currently charge $200 an hour to 'crush' guys beneath the hippos.

Big boob hugz...
Ginger

 

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 06:56:31 AM »
$200/hr... a once in a lifetime experience sounds like great value for money
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 02:54:10 PM »
My days are numbered on Photobucket. So, I started a DA account.

 http://ginger-snps.deviantart.com/

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 03:16:04 PM »
How did you ever get access to outer space?

And did you enjoy your freedom there?

*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 04:34:55 AM »
 Anarphus3:   How do you shower/bathe? Do your assistants help?



Dear Anarphus3:

I have a bathtub/swimming pool that is really just a big hot tub with one side that recedes into the water like a wave pool at a water park. It cost me a ton of money to install, but as big as I am right now, it's the only way I can get in and out of the water without a crane.

I have four RVN's that help me into the water and bathe me. Two of them are in the water with me reaching parts of my boobs I haven't been able to reach in years.

Even with all their help and care, I still find bizarre things trapped in my cleavage from time to time.

Big boob hugz...
Ginger

*

Ginger

  • A Cup
  • 89
Re: Ask Ginger
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2008, 07:41:28 PM »
Quote:

heh well I instantly watched you when I saw you were on deviant art , anyway as for the question, Ive been wondering if you've met anyone else like you, you know in a gigantomastia support group or something like that ^^;






Dear Rhemora,

Why yes I have. In fact there's hundereds of women like me around the world... well not EXACTLY like me, but women with my condition. Layla Saffron, an elementary teacher from Boise, founded the VBH Foundation about ten years ago. She's only 4'10", but she's a giant amoung those in VBH circles... er well... I'm a giant... she's er the founder. She's a whopping 28 QQQ. They weigh about 30 lbs each and she's only 4'10" and she's a school teacher... I don't know how she does it... but she does it in spiked heels. As my column continues I'll introduce you to more women with VBH.

Big boob hugz...
Ginger