*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
wild hair and huge tits
« on: February 03, 2008, 01:06:21 PM »
Let's call her Sandy


*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: wild hair and huge tits
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2008, 01:27:57 PM »
I love how hentaibee always poetically describes his art.
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: wild hair and huge tits
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2008, 01:31:40 PM »
Quote:

Hentaibee said:
Let's call her Sandy






nice

I'm Agent Dee, and I aprove of this render .
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: wild hair and huge tits
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2008, 02:55:27 PM »
Quote:

AgentDee said:
Quote:

Hentaibee said:
Let's call her Sandy






nice

I'm Agent Dee, and I aprove of this render .




by the way... taco's rule
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: wild hair and huge tits
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 07:22:34 AM »
Wild hair, huge tits, yeah, that's good. And the render ain't half bad either
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.