Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
~SnapDragon~
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
~SnapDragon~
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
ZaDocTor
G Cup
736
~SnapDragon~
«
on:
March 12, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »
Hello,
I have, created a ~SnapDragon~ image.
For, everyone here a The BEA Forum.
Creating, a Rocker Pin-Up Looking Figure.
~Enjoy~
Logged
( o Y o )
-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-
( o Y o )
DruulEmpire
Freakin' Huge!
12880
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #1 on:
March 12, 2008, 12:10:41 PM »
Forget about smashing guitars -- on to bursting tops.
Logged
G_I_John
Oh My God Cup
6884
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #2 on:
March 12, 2008, 12:56:54 PM »
Your models are getting bigger, I love it
Smashing Pumpkins!
... literally
Logged
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^
Shara
Cup Runneth O'er
8727
version 1.337
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #3 on:
March 12, 2008, 03:24:17 PM »
owh noes... teh poor guitar
shara'can't even afford a guitar hero controller'1
Logged
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers
prinz
Z Cup
3164
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #4 on:
March 13, 2008, 07:38:27 AM »
very nice composition on this one Doc! cheers!
Logged
Number6
E Cup
349
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #5 on:
March 13, 2008, 11:28:02 AM »
"She's got electric-boobs..."
Wait, that's the wrong musical genre.
Great-looking pic though, lots of energy (in more ways than one) in it. Keep up the good work!
Logged
Be seeing you...
Ryno_Opy
G Cup
780
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #6 on:
March 13, 2008, 09:13:22 PM »
Dude.....Damn!
Freaking Amazing looking pic Doc! Keep up the great work!
Logged
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA
" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA
ZaDocTor
G Cup
736
Re: ~SnapDragon~
«
Reply #7 on:
March 14, 2008, 03:15:33 PM »
Hello,
I am, glad everyone has enjoyed the ~SnapDragon~
image I have created in Poser5.
It, took about 2days to create this image.
More, will be coming soome.
~Takecare Everyone~
Logged
( o Y o )
-ZaDocTor Is BE Certified, by The BE Society of Breast Expansion SurGeons-
( o Y o )
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »