ATTENTION B for Short!!!!
« on: January 20, 2003, 11:14:34 AM »
Saw your gallery and was mighty inpressed. The animie style is very cool. I think my favorite feture is the way you draw the lips and teeth (of a partially opened mouth) on your female characters.

My only crit. is I noticed you only draw one "female Body Type". You do have others correct? IE. slender ones, muscled ones, plump onces ectra?  
Breasts grow - that's BE... what happens after that is irrelevant.
--Prophet Tenebrae---

*

b_for_short

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: ATTENTION B for Short!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2003, 08:53:39 PM »
Thanks for your kind words. I draw the body that way cause I guess that's what I like. I could draw them differently, and I'll keep that in mind when I'm doing my next few pieces of work.

This is about as slender as it gets when I draw women.....
http://bforshort.free-host.com/kittycolor.jpg

I can draw muscular people too, I just really hadn't thought of drawing a muscular female.

Example of muscular male I drew.....
http://busty.pornyhost.com/bhentai/B/SeaonColoredBlack.jpg