*

Fret Pearson

  • E Cup
  • 277
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2003, 10:47:50 AM »
Several years ago my favorite was Miki Sawaguchi, then more recently Anna Ohura.  I really like Anna's shape and am in love with the mole on her right breast.  Lately I've been collecting images of Yoko Matsugane after JustMeMike's column introduced her to me.  Bring on the Japanese girls, I say.

When I've been in Tokyo I've been tempted to call up some of those club girls on Tokyo Topless, but it'd probably be difficult for a caucasian like myself to get into their clubs.

Fret    


*

HugeFan69

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2003, 11:42:25 AM »
I've had a great appreciation of Japanese bikini models for a long time now. Fumie Hosokawa was amazing back in the day, and I still love the cover shot from that mook she did (The one where she's laying back in the black strapless dress and her breasts pool into two huge mounds!). Yuko Aoki has a great warm smile and MAN does she look good in a bikini! Kaori Ohara (remember her bouncing around in that tight white shirt on that pest strip commercial?) and Yuuka are also absolute angels.

Of the more recent crop of girls, Youko Matsugane and Harumi Nemoto are exceptional, but I'm keeping my eye on Megumi. She constantly surprises me, and I think she's gonna keep doing great work for a while to come!  


*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2003, 11:47:29 AM »
If you like naturals, these four are Hall of Famers...

 

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2003, 12:02:00 PM »
Besides the aforementioned Sakura Sena, Francine Dee, and Lina Lee, I'm also a big fan of Leanna Scott, Miko Lee, and Jun Kusanagi (pictured here from a morph I did of her a month or so back.. not quite her natural size ). Other busts of note are Sung Hi Lee (think she's Korean) and Tila Nguyen, who is fairly small but still very cute.



Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2003, 12:07:07 PM »
Here's a morph of Tila I did as well.


*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2003, 12:16:40 PM »
Yoko Matsugane is LOVELY......

*

andyman

  • C Cup
  • 56
    • under construction
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2003, 12:56:53 PM »
Cast another vote for Harumi Nemoto...
See attach file.  

*

SimSallaBim

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2003, 01:15:57 PM »
All of the above are nice, but I'm suprised no one has mentioned Kellei.  See the attachment.  

*

docross

  • D Cup
  • 154
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2003, 06:01:21 PM »
Definitely Minka In her prime.
 
DocRoss

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2003, 06:08:59 PM »
Its great reading your replies. Keep it up. Here's something new, how about you leave links to websites with pics and movies of them. How's that?  
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

ninjrk

  • F Cup
  • 684
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2003, 06:20:08 AM »
I've got to go with Minka and Marina Matsushima.  Minka is just a beauty, although I rather liked her shape better about two expansions ago.  She's always had a lean figure and a pretty face.  As for Marina Matsushima, I used to war between her, Anna Ohura, and Miki Sawaguchi until I got VCD's of all three.  Marina just comes across better on video, IMHO.  Plus there's a picture of her in a black corset that I just fell in lust with!

Matt
   
Be nice to everyone you meet, but have a plan to kill them if you have to.

"the only thing unnatural about my tits is how fucking amazing they are!"  LOL

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2003, 07:04:16 AM »
Minka has always been the mainstay favorite of mine.  im sure her size has something to do with it, because there are just no other asian women with breasts like hers residing on their chests.

Sakura Sena is yet another fav of mine.  She looks good and any women who likes big breasts as much as any breast man is pretty damn awesome.

Harumi Nemoto and Yoko Matsugane are two up and coming natural japanese juggers that I predict have great things in store for them.  They were not kidding when they said japanese women have become considerable more voluptous in the last 10yrs!  

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2003, 12:14:13 PM »
Of course, top of the list as always is Minka: she is still The Perfect Woman in my book! (See attachment, which came from the boobbrothers Yahoo! Group.)

The lady in my avatar Jade Feng comes next, powering her way to the second place on my list on the strength of her all-natural F cups -- although depending on the bra manufacturer, she can go all the way up to an H cup!

Then, in no particular order, there's Lena Li; Megumi (her chest shows great projection);  Youko Matsugane (great size and shape);  Harumi Nemoto;  Sakura Sena (an old favorite, but these new girls have put her on the back burner IMO);  Jun Kusunagi (still one of the best bust-to-waist ratios in the business! In her prime, she was awesome); Anna Ohura; Clyda (who is Indian if I'm not mistaken); Miki Sawaguchi; Kellei (the pregnancy she had enhanced her already huge ones nicely); Angela Devi (with a winsome smile and a tight figure which gets me going every time); and on the strength of that corset picture that ninjrk provided, I shall add Marina Matsushima (I had never seen her before, so thanks for the 411).

The Japanese models available are getting bigger and bigger all the while...pretty soon, they'll be as big as the Farang Ding Dong girls at this rate! More power to them!

And here's a nice little website devoted to all things Japanese, and which introduced me to the charms of Jade Feng: http://www.MyNippon.com.    
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

SimSallaBim

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2003, 02:33:20 PM »
Excellent call on Jade Feng.  I checked her out on  her home page  and was most impressed  

*

11

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2003, 08:43:03 PM »
Minka is definitely in a class by herself.  Maybe someday another Asian girl will match her in size (Sena Sakura is off to a pretty good start).  One name I haven't seen mentioned here yet is Matsuzaka Kimiko.  She was an adult movie star back in the mid to late 80's.  While Megumi, Nemoto Harumi, and especially Matsugane Youko are my three current favorites, If you're a fan of more "full-figured" woman, as I am, I recommend checking out Kimiko.