*

HugeFan69

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2003, 11:33:23 PM »
The Japanese models available are getting bigger and bigger all the while...pretty soon, they'll be as big as the Farang Ding Dong girls at this rate! More power to them!

Damn right. Check the attachment!  


Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2003, 07:12:25 AM »
hugefan,
who is that in the pic?   is it a morph?  

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2003, 07:18:01 AM »
number11,
minka being in a class by herself is agreed.  an addendum to what i said earlier about her is that she has always had good looks, and "grew" a few times as well.  another thing that blows my mind is how thin she is and that she is still able to carry her gargantuan chest around.  hopefully we will see more young asian women try augmenting their chests to her size.  

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2003, 07:33:22 AM »
man, i can talk about favorite asian big busts all day!

a couple of websites lovers of harumi and yoko might like to frequent are their fan pages, which both feature picture bbs's.  here you can get the most recent pictures of these two beauties, straight from other fans residing on the front line in japan.  here are the links:

http://www1b.sakura.ne.jp/~takumi/harumi/index.html
http://www89.sakura.ne.jp/~big-boobs/matsugane/index.html  

*

HugeFan69

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2003, 12:49:40 PM »
Hey Juggs: Don't know her name, but I found her on FOB's White BBS. And she sure looks natural to me! (Maybe enhanced with some Bloussant?)

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2003, 01:04:14 PM »
number11, thanks for introducing me to Matsuzaka Kimiko. She seems to be that rara avis: a Japanese "borderline plumper".

In reply to:

JUGGSrnaut: number11,
minka being in a class by herself is agreed.  an addendum to what i said earlier about her is that she has always had good looks, and "grew" a few times as well. another thing that blows my mind is how thin she is and that she is still able to carry her gargantuan chest around. hopefully we will see more young asian women try augmenting their chests to her size.


 

The problem with most of the sites for our newer Japanese idols (e.g. Megumi, Harumi & Youko) is that they're all in Japanese, which makes navigation a real bear. Yeah, I know that I could probably do a translation of them using InterTran or something, but still...if only they could have an English version of their sites, I'd be there every day! (And I also wanna know HugeFan if that attached picture is a morph -- although she looks pretty real to me!) Thanks for the links nonetheless.

It would be a miracle if Japanese or Korean women could have access to the technology that help to create Minka's boob's proportions, but unless Dr. Johnson were willing to relocate to Tokyo when he retires, it's not likely. *sigh*  
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Mune

  • D Cup
  • 116
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2003, 01:21:56 PM »
Yes! May the breasts of comely young Asian maidens ripen and bloom majesticly to fill out uniforms and dresses. At the same time, the men should expreance some groth as well; it's unfair that Asian men are sterotyped as having small penies. Oh well, at least a servay in Frace showed that most French women find Japanese men the sexiest forgien men.  

*

HugeFan69

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2003, 01:46:26 PM »
The problem with most of the sites for our newer Japanese idols (e.g. Megumi, Harumi & Youko) is that they're all in Japanese, which makes navigation a real bear. Yeah, I know that I could probably do a translation of them using InterTran or something, but still...if only they could have an English version of their sites, I'd be there every day!

Since you can use Babelfish or others to dynamically translate sites from Japanese to English as you click through them, why not do it? The translations are hilariously bad, but sometimes you can glean some useful new info from them. The picture I attached above, for example, is constantly referred to as "Iwama fragrance". What does that mean? I don't know... but maybe I will be able to identify her soon!  


*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2003, 01:52:05 PM »
In fact, may the breasts of comely young Asian maidens ripen and bloom so majestically that they bloom right out of those uniforms and dresses...and may we be around to see it happen!

(And that "Asian men aren't well-hung" thing is a myth as dangerous as the "Black men are hung like stallions" thing.)  
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2003, 09:30:23 PM »
hugefan,

that is an amazing pic.  breasts aside, a very attractive lady!  hope to hear more about her!

also, what is the address of FOB's White BBS?  thanks.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2003, 09:51:45 AM »
I still say Yoko is a major hottie!

There are a TON of beautiful large-size pictures at this Yahoo Group (in the Files folder):

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MyBustyBabes-YokoMatsugane/files/

No thumbnails, but wow, are these pictures nice!  

*

thunter

  • E Cup
  • 333
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2003, 08:32:01 PM »
All those mentioned so far are quite wonderful. I like Minka quite a bit, but I discovered this wonderful bit of honey the other day - Emily Yoshikawa
 

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2003, 02:19:43 PM »
Any movies of any of  all the mentioned Asian busts models?  
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

Fret Pearson

  • E Cup
  • 277
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2003, 10:06:42 PM »
Hot damn!  I just gotta post this picture of the busty Yoko Matsugane.  


Lucky gazebo.  Lucky black bra...

Fret


*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34217
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2003, 03:38:56 PM »
You're right, Argyle, this is quite a nice stash of great pics.  Thanks for the link, eh?  

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.