*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2003, 09:03:19 AM »
Oh, I don't think mere pills could do quite that much.  I mean even when girls are on "The Pill", which consists of female hormones, they only grow a cup if even (and that's sort of grown is only with smaller bust sizes too).  It could be diet seeing as there's an influx of western food and western steroid, and in general hormone, enlarged beef in those burgers and steaks (steak houses and the McDonald's chain became more common within the last 25 years or so and this may have a little to do with it).  Well, whatever they're doing I'd like them to keep doing it and do more of it.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2003, 01:07:54 PM »
  You guys aren't the only ones who love Asian breasts, heh heh.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

Onizuka

  • E Cup
  • 225
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2003, 03:29:04 PM »
Quote:

Yeah it's kind of odd.  I mean I was done at the transfer admit day in socal and I saw some Japanese (actually born and raised in Japan) girls there who had busts that really did make me think twice about whether the girls in anime are really that fictional.  I mean I've seen girls that are roughly 5' tall and have C-D cup busts.  Girls like this one are becoming a bit more common.

http://forum.bearchive.com/files/101714-ko677.jpg




For the life of me, I don't recognize her, who is that Tux?  

Oh, and my contribution to the love of asian breasts, I think I found this at FOB, but I don't remember.  

Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

*

JustMeMike

  • F Cup
  • 616
    • The Arts
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2003, 05:55:27 PM »
In case you hadn't seen the new issue of AoV - there are reviews and 24 pics each of Harumi Nemoto, Megumi, and Yoko Matsugane - who might be at the top of anyone's list of great looking busty Japanese Models -

Read about it here - Harumi Nemoto, Megumi, and Yoko Matsugane  

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2003, 01:06:05 AM »
Oni, her name is Kaori Ohara.  I unfortunately don't have any stats for her at the moment.  Something about her seems rather 80s despite the pictures being newer than that.
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

geoffk

  • Banned User
  • 433
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2003, 07:09:23 AM »
Kaori Ohara is best known for appearing in the "Miniskirt Police" show late nights around 1996-1997.  She and some other (less busty) girls would jump around, show their panties, shake their boobs and generally look attractive.  She's a 95G cup and very impressive.  Supposedly, she was born in 1976, so I doubt she did much posing until the 90's.

She has never gone topless--she's an "idol" model like Harumi Nemoto.

A search of her name (in English characters) on Yahoo or Google will turn up lots of photos.
 

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2003, 07:23:48 AM »
However, this one comes close.

...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2003, 11:22:06 AM »
Just adding some more.  

*

11

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #83 on: July 06, 2003, 12:59:12 PM »
Here are Oohara Kaori's stats:

Height: 164 cm
Measurements: 95-58-88 (Japanese H-cup)
Birthdate: February 17,1976
Birthplace: Tokyo


A couple of other comments: According to what I've read, bovine growth hormones fed to beef cattle don't have any effect on humans, because basically, those hormones are species-specific.  In short, they only affect bovines
Also, regarding the Pill in Japan: birth control pills were only legalized for contraception there in 1999, and there is still a strong social stigma against them, so it seems doubtful to me that that the increasing number of busty Japanese girls has any relation.  More likely, as others have pointed out, is a more "westernized" diet with a higher fat content.  I know at least one of the bustiest Japanese models, Sawaguchi Miki, was formerly overweight, but ended up losing weight everywhere except her bust.  

*

Tux

  • X Cup
  • 2320
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #84 on: July 06, 2003, 05:11:37 PM »
Thanks for the stats, I'll label my folder accordingly.

Though what is strange is that most asian-american girls who should have genetically the same metabolism as those in Japan seem to not be endowed in as high of a percentage as I saw that one day I was in SoCal.  I mean what are the chances that that many transfer students for just that one university are busty girls from Japan?

Oh and here's one more of her.  Wouldn't you just love to be that chain?  
...still trying to cut down his Pocky habit to 2 packs a day.

*

Melotonen

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #85 on: October 02, 2003, 02:36:36 PM »
Here's another picture of the previously posted Kasumi Iwama. Pictures of her are quite scarse as she's newer and has only done one photobook. But she's quite well endowed.  

*

Melotonen

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #86 on: October 02, 2003, 02:39:39 PM »
Another one of my favorites, Saori Yamamoto. She has such a young, cute face.  

*

Melotonen

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #87 on: October 02, 2003, 02:42:14 PM »
And another lady I quite enjoy, Ayu Okakura. Here she is with the previously mentioned Yoko Matsugane    

*

Melotonen

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #88 on: October 02, 2003, 02:50:08 PM »
I would agree the that it's mostly diet that has added to the recent growths in Japan. It's considered cool to eat at Western places like McDonalds. But this rasies an interesting point, if it is indeed a fattier diet that can add to bust size...does that mean the bustiest cultures will die the youngest? Oh...that makes my heart hurt thinking about it. They need a new line of foods that are healthy but give the nutritional needs for bigger busts. Boob Food, as it were. Wait, nobody use that. I call trademark!    

*

TheTorch

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 37
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2003, 04:27:48 PM »
I think its because they work them out so... vigerously.