*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2010 on: January 31, 2024, 05:26:47 PM »
Adinda Pk

Been debating on whether to start a thread on this one.  Currently she only has about a dozen pix that I think are worth posting.  Think that’s enough to start a thread?

Only a dozen pics, Shadowmuse?  Has she just started posting, or she just doesn't post much?  You could maybe gamble on a thread start if it's the first option, hope more good pics come out.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2011 on: January 31, 2024, 05:37:34 PM »
Adinda Pk

Been debating on whether to start a thread on this one.  Currently she only has about a dozen pix that I think are worth posting.  Think that’s enough to start a thread?

Only a dozen pics, Shadowmuse?  Has she just started posting, or she just doesn't post much?  You could maybe gamble on a thread start if it's the first option, hope more good pics come out.

Yeah, her first post was in Dec 2022, and she has 14 posts.  4 or 5 were in November, so she’s definitely inconsistent
~Cris

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34182
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2012 on: January 31, 2024, 05:42:30 PM »
Adinda Pk

Been debating on whether to start a thread on this one.  Currently she only has about a dozen pix that I think are worth posting.  Think that’s enough to start a thread?

Only a dozen pics, Shadowmuse?  Has she just started posting, or she just doesn't post much?  You could maybe gamble on a thread start if it's the first option, hope more good pics come out.

Yeah, her first post was in Dec 2022, and she has 14 posts.  4 or 5 were in November, so she’s definitely inconsistent

Only 14 posts in over a year doesn't justify a thread to me, Shadowmuse.  I'd just post what good pics you have in this thread.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2013 on: January 31, 2024, 06:06:02 PM »
Adinda Pk

Been debating on whether to start a thread on this one.  Currently she only has about a dozen pix that I think are worth posting.  Think that’s enough to start a thread?

Only a dozen pics, Shadowmuse?  Has she just started posting, or she just doesn't post much?  You could maybe gamble on a thread start if it's the first option, hope more good pics come out.

Yeah, her first post was in Dec 2022, and she has 14 posts.  4 or 5 were in November, so she’s definitely inconsistent

Only 14 posts in over a year doesn't justify a thread to me, Shadowmuse.  I'd just post what good pics you have in this thread.

Yeah, I think you’re right
~Cris

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
~Cris

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2015 on: February 01, 2024, 10:10:29 PM »
Adinda Pk

Man, if she had an extensive portfolio of photos, she could challenge Hitomi Tanaka on a huge thread here at the BEA.  :o :)

Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2016 on: February 02, 2024, 07:15:11 AM »
Adinda Pk

Man, if she had an extensive portfolio of photos, she could challenge Hitomi Tanaka on a huge thread here at the BEA.  :o :)

There are videos, too, the link here:
https://www.tiktok.com/@adndpk?lang=en

She doesn't do much of anything with them, but they sure are huge and enticing! Hitomi was so marvelous not only because of the miraculous anatomy, but her willingness to share the hell out of it.

*

ayrton

  • 3123
    • Email
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2017 on: February 02, 2024, 09:40:12 AM »
If she did hardcore she would be a great successor to Hitomi

*

BElover

  • 7930
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2018 on: February 09, 2024, 08:55:52 AM »
 :D

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2019 on: February 09, 2024, 03:37:30 PM »
Adinda Pk

Been debating on whether to start a thread on this one.  Currently she only has about a dozen pix that I think are worth posting.  Think that’s enough to start a thread?

Good enough for me! :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2020 on: February 09, 2024, 03:38:01 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2021 on: February 13, 2024, 05:55:43 AM »
Great middle-aged gal.  :)

*

Shadowmuse Blown

  • Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • 31092
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2022 on: February 20, 2024, 11:16:32 PM »
IG: @_kermitmeji_
~Cris

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2023 on: February 21, 2024, 01:15:31 AM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Gorgeous Busty Asian Girls MERGED
« Reply #2024 on: February 21, 2024, 05:58:03 AM »
 :)