*

Torqumada

  • E Cup
  • 426
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2008, 09:17:46 AM »
I think the video does her more justice than the picture.

Torqumada

*

gmantwo

  • F Cup
  • 759
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2008, 09:38:05 AM »
Although I don't care for the nipple piercings, it doesn't detract that much from her incredible beauty. I'm sure when she falls for me I can convince her to remove them.

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2008, 07:23:00 PM »
DJFC, the girl is fine, the piercings are fine. Its the people here that are dysfunctional.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

linsey_fan

  • E Cup
  • 574
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2008, 07:54:45 PM »
Although I think September is certainly beautiful and very busty, I also am not a big fan of piercings, especially in the nipples. I certainly wouldn't say I'm dysfunctional simply because of my personal tastes.

*

no_plate

  • D Cup
  • 175
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2008, 11:01:35 PM »
Ahem, many thanks DJ for introducing us to Miss Carrino. She's gorgeous. Hopefully we'll see much more of her.

*

Hudd

  • G Cup
  • 757
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 08:48:16 AM »
There seems to be an evenly divided camp related to the piercings, but one thing is for certain, this pretty girl has a remarkably beautiful pair of breasts. For those who prefer the more traditional, here is the lovely September sans nipple adornment.

 

*

Odin

  • D Cup
  • 109
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2008, 11:16:11 AM »
Small girls are my weakness as is.

But small girls built like that  
Keeping boobs metal.

*

Loverofbigtits

  • E Cup
  • 257
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »
Quote:

Hudd said:
There seems to be an evenly divided camp related to the piercings, but one thing is for certain, this pretty girl has a remarkably beautiful pair of breasts. For those who prefer the more traditional, here is the lovely September sans nipple adornment.

   




Thanks Hudd, from one of the non-piercing nipple fans.

*

ghosthostblue

  • C Cup
  • 924
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2008, 03:36:35 PM »
This girl has some fantabulous nipples, whether pierced or not.

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2008, 08:08:12 PM »
Abso-flippin'-lutely stunning.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

SteveZ

  • F Cup
  • 547
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2008, 10:39:28 PM »
Quote:

ghosthostblue said:
This girl has some fantabulous nipples, whether pierced or not.




Without the piercings, they might not be so. I had an ex who knew i went nuts for her oversized nipples, but also that I wasn't crazy about her pierced nipple (she used to have the both done, but reported the left one came out thanks to an overzealously suckling boyfriend). When I revealed to her that piercings didn't really do it for me, she informed me that her nipples were MUCH smaller before getting them pierced. Shortly after piercing, they swelled up and stayed that way, and she seemed happy with the results.

*

TeamCanada

  • E Cup
  • 354
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #71 on: May 06, 2008, 10:39:32 PM »
I think I'm running out of compliments to give you guys, DJ, lol. Wow... just... wow

I'm assuming it wouldn't get me anywhere if I asked you to hook me up on a date with her would it? LOL

*

Fritz Lang

  • C Cup
  • 95
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #72 on: May 07, 2008, 09:28:08 AM »
Great tread! This girl are fantabulous!

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #73 on: May 07, 2008, 03:28:10 PM »
September has made her video debut, one at PinupFiles in an awesome tiny ittle sparkle bikini, and the other is at PinupGlam and it's from her behind-the-scenes in the classic PinupGlam top, all tight and stretchy and bouncy.  

We've got short version clips from both of these videos at our official Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: September Carrino - Super Busty Angel!
« Reply #74 on: May 07, 2008, 05:49:54 PM »
Quote:

DJPFC said:
September has made her video debut, one at PinupFiles in an awesome tiny ittle sparkle bikini, and the other is at PinupGlam and it's from her behind-the-scenes in the classic PinupGlam top, all tight and stretchy and bouncy.  

We've got short version clips from both of these videos at our official Yahoo Group:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pinupglam01







Ahh, that's the stuff...  (explodes in the time-honored tradition of GI_John)  
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black