*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #360 on: June 22, 2006, 07:09:07 AM »
clip of ms panther on webcam....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGtoxu3ZG7U

*

angeliqueAdict

  • D Cup
  • 231
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #361 on: June 26, 2006, 10:25:51 PM »
The lovely Anna Martinez...hopefully there will be more of her than the few scenes she has done so far available one day.  Can't wait to see more of her.

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #362 on: June 26, 2006, 10:31:49 PM »
Quote:

I figured I'd throw this one into the mix... You may wanna be sitting down




Holy shit. I was sitting down, but I still wasn't ready.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #363 on: June 26, 2006, 10:51:41 PM »
Here's another one I like.  She's not as big as some of my other posts, but I think she's got some very attractive cleavage.  Hello again Feral!  It seems like you have been enjoying my posts in here and in the Busty News forum.  We must have similar taste

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #364 on: June 29, 2006, 09:56:26 PM »
Here's Anne.  She's good friends with Toccara (from America's Next Top Model).  I apologize if this one has been posted already.  I didn't check each past attachment.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #365 on: June 30, 2006, 10:04:44 PM »
Here's some nice deep cleavage.  Let's try to keep this forum going... keep posting!  

*

diamondgeezer

  • E Cup
  • 336
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #366 on: July 22, 2006, 03:50:35 PM »
Hey peeps. Why do we not see any beautiful black ladies the size of Chelsea, Maxi, Minka et al? Since discovering Japanese BBWs, it seems like it's the only thing missing from my life...
The Todd says: There's a breast reduction about to start, and I'm gonna see if I can stop it...
The Todd says: Hey Elliot, your boobies look hot today
The Todd says: Shiny, shiny shiny scalpel, shiny shiny scalpel...
The Todd says: Log on, and thank me later

Best thread EVAR

*

Hentaibee

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5319
  • I like big breasts quite a lot.
    • http://www.hentaibee.com
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #367 on: July 22, 2006, 03:52:37 PM »
ummm

juggmaster.com
:-)

*

B_C_Lover

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #368 on: July 22, 2006, 04:11:51 PM »
Yea man I always wondered that too. To get as big as minka and chelsea its takes $$$$. Black women dont wanna spend alot of money on implants. Plus alot of them already got a nice package that men like so why go to the extreme.

Much love to the B to the E.
BigChestLover is in the House!!!

Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #369 on: July 23, 2006, 01:13:57 AM »
Juggmaster is the way to go. If your in the mood for some BBW without the guilt, it has some okay models. The only two notables are Samantha and Maria Moore, but Honey Juggs and Emage are probably two models you'll want to check out.

Beyond Juggmaster, the only other two I know is Norma Stitz(largest in the entire world!) Chaka T, and Jenny Hill. Norma Stitz also manages some site that I know is right up your alley.
Tired of the lame videos on YouTube? Check out my extensive profile. Hundreds of satisfied subscribers can attest!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShortRoundMcfly

*

DDDyson

  • E Cup
  • 218
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #370 on: July 23, 2006, 01:53:17 AM »
... not to forget Kim Eternity, of course. All natural. (Though nowadays she no longer models, and has had breast reduction)

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #371 on: July 23, 2006, 04:29:43 PM »
What about Spontaneous Xtasy...or Dominique Simone...or Amanda White...or Sasha Rose (hi Sasha!) As I type this, I keep thinking of more and more names to add to the list. So... I'll just put together a collage of ebony breasts... some big, some really big, some natural, some silicon (or saline). Enjoy!

Two other good examples not included in the collage are Sammie Black and Sylvia Panda. I couldn't include them because the only photos I could find of them were from Score.

Also, keep in mind, the collage is just a very small sampling. There are many many more models fitting this category, so please keep posting!

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #372 on: July 23, 2006, 04:38:09 PM »
Just a note about Sammie Black. Al the Editor once told me that Sammie only worked for Score. When her contract with them ended, Al tried to get her to work with Flying Rabbits, but he gathered that her boyfriend didn't want her to do any more photo or video work.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

diamondgeezer

  • E Cup
  • 336
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #373 on: July 23, 2006, 04:42:37 PM »
Thanks for the info guys. I appreciate that there are some mega-boobed black women out there, indeed I'm marrying the lovely Sierra at the first opportunity. It was more the implanted aspect that intrigues me. Not that there's anything bad about big naturals, not at all. But as you may have gathered, I do love the ole' baloons ^^

Anyway, will investigate the supplied names tomorrow evening. For now I'm off to bed. Night peeps
The Todd says: There's a breast reduction about to start, and I'm gonna see if I can stop it...
The Todd says: Hey Elliot, your boobies look hot today
The Todd says: Shiny, shiny shiny scalpel, shiny shiny scalpel...
The Todd says: Log on, and thank me later

Best thread EVAR

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #374 on: July 23, 2006, 06:05:12 PM »
Hmm does Angelique count?