*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #300 on: October 07, 2005, 08:23:34 AM »
Quote:

Quote:

Although she's never posed nude, I'd say Esther Baxter (christina from the freek a leek video).  She has a great breast to body ratio and her ass is out of this world.  Beautiful face too.  

Edit: check out the pictures on this site http://esther.el.cx/




I'll definately agree with ender on this one.




Yes Esther has an amazing body

*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #301 on: October 07, 2005, 08:27:12 AM »
Quote:

I am a great fan of pornstar Carmen Hayes: huge natural black boobs and a devil smile...
 



Carmen is one of the best new ladies out there.

*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #302 on: October 07, 2005, 08:31:59 AM »
Quote:

hheh and the winner is......



 




Deja is amazing and getting better everyday

*

joneblaze

  • E Cup
  • 329
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #303 on: October 07, 2005, 08:39:26 AM »
Im dating this lovely lady now 44 FF

*

StevenWebguy

  • Banned User
  • 330
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #304 on: October 07, 2005, 09:37:06 AM »
Quote:

Ok here's another I had this photo a long time - don't know her name...



That is a very slight Morph of Devon Michaels
Her website is called devonsbodyshop

*

StevenWebguy

  • Banned User
  • 330
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #305 on: October 07, 2005, 09:48:34 AM »
Quote:

I am a great fan of pornstar Carmen Hayes: huge natural black boobs and a devil smile...
 




Carmen Hayes is not 100% natural, she had a lift job or something because in her early work her tits were not nearly as huge as they are now.
Personally I don't care real, fake, lifted they look good.

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #306 on: October 07, 2005, 10:05:06 AM »
Jenny Hill..and i have 2 dvd's for sale in the classified section.

 
 

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #307 on: October 07, 2005, 10:05:42 AM »
lucky you...she looks like she could give the ladies mentioned in thi sthread a run for their money.

Her boobs look heavy and firm. the palms of my hands are sweating

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #308 on: October 07, 2005, 10:09:30 AM »
Quote:

Hello,
during this thread,I've been asking
about a huge breasted lady from the
"jenny jones" show,back in the 90's
Her name is inga,and I'm asking do
you or anyone have any caps of her?
I mean this woman was HUGE,bigger
Than ANY woman in this thread,if
you can find it it would be
GREATLY appreaciated.
thank you.




i was a devoted jenny jones show taper...

cannot recall a black woman named inga

the largest tits ever on her show were the woman who now calls herself miss tits....older looking black woman..she's on juggmaster/silicone free

I regret not saving those old tapes... the walkout of guests at start of the show was great..and they would NEVER censor boobs...

*

malquerido

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #309 on: October 07, 2005, 11:52:25 PM »
lucky u are
congratulations

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #310 on: October 08, 2005, 03:48:20 PM »
I am also partial to this woman.

*

Obsessed

  • C Cup
  • 187
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #311 on: October 08, 2005, 10:47:57 PM »
Quote:

I am also partial to this woman.



d_jnes, who is that?  Never seen her before.
Just when you think they are big enough, they still need to be bigger.

*

d_jnes

  • E Cup
  • 1219
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #312 on: October 08, 2005, 10:49:33 PM »
it's chrisite, an escort in the bay area.

*

evilkirk

  • P Cup
  • 1335
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #313 on: October 09, 2005, 07:27:30 AM »
Here's Debbie Maguire as she appeared in Supervixens.

*

Unlikely

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 25
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #314 on: October 09, 2005, 11:18:44 AM »
Clorese? Can't remember if that was her name or not, but I remember those amazing tits, too. I don't have any of those shots but also recall that the set this pic was taken from was about a year after she'd made her debut. Her tits were smaller, though still very large and firm. In this set she has obviously had a kid. Notice the stretch marks on the tummy. Her boobs are even bigger and in this set she was squeezing milk from those huge nipples, though this particular shot doesn't show that. One of those that unfortunately came and went all too quickly.