*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #315 on: October 09, 2005, 12:24:38 PM »
 
Quote:

 Im dating this lovely lady now 44 FF  


 You are a very lucky man but I guess you know that.  
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #316 on: October 10, 2005, 06:34:52 AM »
Quote:

Clorese? Can't remember if that was her name or not, but I remember those amazing tits, too. I don't have any of those shots but also recall that the set this pic was taken from was about a year after she'd made her debut. Her tits were smaller, though still very large and firm. In this set she has obviously had a kid. Notice the stretch marks on the tummy. Her boobs are even bigger and in this set she was squeezing milk from those huge nipples, though this particular shot doesn't show that. One of those that unfortunately came and went all too quickly.




True, I haven't seen her birth certificate, but "Clorese" is the only name I've heard for her. After this thread awoke my recollections I went and found a pic from the shoot before her pregnancy and while her breasts are a bit smaller, as you can tell from the attached pic, nobody would call her "flat".

And since I didn't have anything better to do, I started a Yahoo! Group,

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/clorese

for anyone who is interested. So far I only have about a dozen pics, but I will post 'em as I find 'em.

Over the years I've heard a few stories about who she was and what happened, but as with most old tales, they're either contradictory or improbable. One has a bit of likelihood, though, that she was a shirttail relation of Sylvia McFarland. They both modelled for the same publisher in Los Angeles, they had at least one photo shoot at the same house (It was a pretty common backdrop; Roberta Pedon, Marilyn Davis, Julie Williams, and a number of other models had shoots there), and I think both posed for Lance Kincaid in his prime.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Obsessed

  • C Cup
  • 187
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #317 on: October 10, 2005, 09:41:40 AM »
I couldn't find if shes been posted in the thread before, but I just discovered her today.  Alexis Silver.
Just when you think they are big enough, they still need to be bigger.

*

AlpsLover

  • G Cup
  • 777
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #318 on: October 11, 2005, 10:07:38 AM »
I collect only the kind of Women that really DRIVES ME CRAZY and.....
 M I M I ,  P R I N C E S S    and  P E G G Y , create me soooo BIGGGGGGGG "problems"!!!
I would like to know which of these 3 girls you prefer cause I am not able to decide...
 
 

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #319 on: October 11, 2005, 11:30:48 AM »
Quote:

I collect only the kind of Women that really DRIVES ME CRAZY and.....
 M I M I ,  P R I N C E S S    and  P E G G Y , create me soooo BIGGGGGGGG "problems"!!!
I would like to know which of these 3 girls you prefer cause I am not able to decide...
 
 




Lol, pick me, pick me!!! Here's a pic of me from my webcam!!
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #320 on: October 12, 2005, 06:33:37 PM »
is THIS Inga...that dude was looking for from jenny jones show?

http://www.topheavy.com/plump/25082002/BSM020709b.jpg

*

brex

  • D Cup
  • 194
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #321 on: October 14, 2005, 01:29:08 PM »
I REALLY appreciate your trying to find
her,but that's not it,this was back in
the late 90's.
She was wearing a white shirt.
thanks anyway.

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #322 on: October 16, 2005, 10:24:46 AM »
no doubt,brex

as long as the topic is up and people are making requests though,....does ANYBODY have pics, or clips from the show "Oh Drama" that used to air on BET.....

it was a daily tit fest with Kym Whitley ...I could NEVER get anybody to tape episodes

*

IwantyouLarge

  • D Cup
  • 103
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #323 on: October 16, 2005, 01:37:03 PM »
Quote:

Quote:

I collect only the kind of Women that really DRIVES ME CRAZY and.....
 M I M I ,  P R I N C E S S    and  P E G G Y , create me soooo BIGGGGGGGG "problems"!!!
I would like to know which of these 3 girls you prefer cause I am not able to decide...
 
 




Lol, pick me, pick me!!! Here's a pic of me from my webcam!!



I vote for you Princess cause you are so nice with us, posting so seeeexy pics!
But what is the bra size of that MIMI ?????

*

AlpsLover

  • G Cup
  • 777
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #324 on: October 20, 2005, 09:56:14 AM »
For  EBONYPRINCESS:
you are so sweet into this pic!
 
Please tell me when u will have the next FREE CAM SHOW ON Yahoo!

*

Tha_Game28

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 15
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #325 on: October 21, 2005, 11:33:36 AM »
Dominique Simone and Janet Jacme

*

DtotheJ

  • E Cup
  • 644
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #326 on: October 21, 2005, 11:35:20 AM »
ebony princess

no disrespect but you should alter how you take pictures....saw your clip and you look normal..but in your pics you look like you have no neck.....
change camera angle,neck position,  or hairstyle or something..you look better than how you photograph...

*

buzz

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 19
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #327 on: October 21, 2005, 07:23:05 PM »
Angelique is my favourite! a black goddess! amazing boobs!:)

*

ebonyprincess01

  • E Cup
  • 302
    • www.chocolatejuggs.com
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #328 on: October 22, 2005, 07:44:48 PM »
Quote:

ebony princess

no disrespect but you should alter how you take pictures....saw your clip and you look normal..but in your pics you look like you have no neck.....
change camera angle,neck position,  or hairstyle or something..you look better than how you photograph...




Lol, I've got a short neck.. but who cares!! I'VE GOT BIG TITS!!!  
My OFFICIAL website
My Yahoo Group
FREE Ifriends Fanclub
My Blog

"Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal."
- Henry Ford

*

Pulsar

  • G Cup
  • 845
Re: Black Beauties : from Buxom to Titanic ! MERGED
« Reply #329 on: October 22, 2005, 11:36:13 PM »
^^^
Agreed.