Whoa. I don't know how I missed this thread before now, but... melikey.

There were a few posts I wanted to reply to. I'll try to construct just one reply to handle them all, but I might end up following up to others as needed.
On the pics: my faves are the short red hair, and the Marilyn Munroe hair. (I'm a sucker for short hairstyles.) You're definitely very charming, I can't see anything wrong with you. Also, having very prominent nipples is a huge bonus, in my book.
On having gotten out from an oppressive/controlling relationship: Good for you! Your ex lost something very nice.
On finding like-minded folks: It wouldn't surprise me if you've already had offers to marry, or date at the very least.
On going to Dr Metcalf in Oklahoma: I'm glad you found him. Did you find him through my site? I'm also a bit curious that you didn't end up with someone closer to home. At any rate, I've added a reference on my site as you being yet another happy customer of his. Let me know if you'd rather I didn't have that up there, and I'll remove it:
http://www.largerimplants.info/drupal/node/59(Sidebar: Vixen knows about my site and, last I checked, was keen to have the effort.

)
On the new boobs being itchy: I would strongly recommend a daily application of cocoa butter and/or (alternating with) Udder Balm. The more supple you keep the breast skin, the lower the chances of creating/aggravating stretch marks.
On the booty: Very nice. Keep up the good work.

Hm. I think that's it. Have I missed anything?