Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #510 on: June 01, 2009, 08:41:01 PM »
Hi 3d

My web-site....Hummmm?...I trying to figure out how to tell that story without using 3 pages! (laugh)

Let me see.....how many of my friends here...have had to go through a very bitter Catholic divorce?? (my adult modeling,web-site was involved)

The good news is.....I'm free, I'm free, I'm free @ last!!!..& my webmaster says my web-site should be up within 48 hours!!!! 8)
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #511 on: June 01, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »
If I keep asking new question about your life, will you keep posting new picture of yourself?
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #512 on: June 01, 2009, 10:11:43 PM »
W00t!  So happy it's back!  ;D
If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #513 on: June 02, 2009, 12:08:51 AM »
DEAR Loli†a, 

Great to see you here again!   I can't wait for your website to be up either.  You look beautiful~!

Kindest regards,

Bone


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #514 on: June 02, 2009, 12:51:39 AM »
Thank-you for the warm welcome back..kind sirs. (I love gentlemen)

The last photos I posted, were just taken last week...Out on the Pacific coast, & the California redwood groves.

I feel WONDERFUL, having allot of terrible times behind me now.

I'm anxious to visit with all my old friends here.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

rackonteur

  • D Cup
  • 1200
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #515 on: June 02, 2009, 01:20:36 AM »
The last photos I posted, were just taken last week...Out on the Pacific coast, & the California redwood groves.

I will refrain from the obvious jokes about giant wood....
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #516 on: June 02, 2009, 05:11:40 AM »
Welcome back Miss Rose.  Are you still in CA?
Gad you are doing better.  Was wondering what was going on. 
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

Independence

  • C Cup
  • 162
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #517 on: June 02, 2009, 06:25:39 AM »
Oh, a cincere welcome back, missed you ever since you left, good to see you back!
Glad you found your way through the whole divorce road, it must have been a hard one.
And welcome back BEA!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:29:04 AM by Independence »

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #518 on: June 02, 2009, 08:02:22 AM »
my webmaster says my web-site should be up within 48 hours!
Give us a link when it's ready!

Let us know how we can support you.

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #519 on: June 02, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
I'm laughing about the "Giant wood" comment!  ...thank-you, I really need a good laugh!!

Yes, I'm in California, getting my web-site all detailed out....& shooting some new video, & photo-sets.

I can't tell you, how WONDERFUL it feels to be back with good friends...everyone here has always been so very supportive of me.
If I have a home on the internet, it's here with you guys.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #520 on: June 03, 2009, 11:14:09 AM »
...Wooo-eeeeee..It's was a little cold out this morning....I was just outside shooting a new "photo-set" of me doing some "topless motor-cycle" riding!..I don't think my nipples have ever been so HARD!!..but, I did enjoy all the bumping, & shaking. (smile)

I'll share a photo, (I'm down-loading them to my computer right now.)if you want to see.

My web-guy phoned last night, & said my web-site is up, he said the more new stuff, I keep bringing him, he'll keep putting up! Please take a look, & let me know what you all think.

I am happy beyond words...to finally have a place to show-case all my modeling, has always been a dream of mine.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #521 on: June 03, 2009, 12:08:47 PM »
Nice site you have there! your webguy did a great job!

BTW I was born on April 2nd at 2 AM
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #522 on: June 03, 2009, 12:32:43 PM »
Thank you very, very much, for the compliment. :) :)

I've put in so much work to make sure, my site was something I could be proud of. 8)

I would really like, a custom photo of me, with "angel wings" :)..what do i need to to?...email you a full size photo?
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #523 on: June 03, 2009, 01:44:01 PM »
MissRose I just sent you a fanmail from your site!
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Independence

  • C Cup
  • 162
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #524 on: June 04, 2009, 01:26:03 AM »
Glad to see your website up, congratulations!
I just read the entire interview, but please, do add "your sexy and sweet smile" to the list of what guys like about you. I'd fall for any girl with a smile like that.