*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #480 on: July 23, 2008, 03:42:31 PM »
Magic, you should do work some nice magic.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #481 on: July 28, 2008, 04:27:25 PM »
wow! this has turned into quite a PARTY.

when I first came here, I NEVER would have thought that we would be near 50 PAGES!!

I was just lonely, & wanted to flirt with a few friendly guys.

I feel so much better now, than I did a couple of months ago.  really, allot better.

I'm so anxiuos to promote my life-long dream of getting my web-site up...& I'm getting real close.

As soon as my videos are up..I'm going to start sending people over there, to check everything out.

I see that my webmaster has gotten my "sexy audio stories" up !!!
& about 25 photo-sets.
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #482 on: July 28, 2008, 04:29:04 PM »
Hey there, sexy, we're always glad to help.

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #483 on: July 28, 2008, 04:31:30 PM »
...boy, I almost forgot...who would like to see a photo from my "Cowgirl sheriff" video????

If, there's a few guys who love me here... go ahead, & let me know...It makes me feel good, when I know that I'm loved!
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #484 on: July 28, 2008, 04:53:41 PM »
You can lock me up and throw away the key any time Sheriff Rose, Ma'am

Or heck, I reckon I'd make a good deputy to ya, and you can have my services free of charge if you wear that there outfit every day
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #485 on: July 28, 2008, 05:40:58 PM »
Any bandit would feel "outgunned" by you, Rose.

*

berkovw

  • G Cup
  • 705
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #486 on: July 28, 2008, 05:43:05 PM »
There's a stick-up in my pants!  I think it needs to be headed off at the pass!

"Head them off at the pass?  I HATE that cliche!"

 
"I am not a number!  I am a free man!"
                             - Number 6

"There are a shortage of perfect breasts in this world.  'Twould be a pity to damage yours."
           - Westley AKA The Dread Pirate Roberts

*

mastert

  • D Cup
  • 275
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #487 on: July 28, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »
If you were the sheriff, there would be no violence in your town

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #488 on: July 28, 2008, 09:40:43 PM »
Quote:

mastert said:
If you were the sheriff, there would be no violence in your town




I was thinking that too.  Make love not war.  
Now if there was a candy and flower store I foresee a lot of robberies to present you with chocalates and flowers.
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #489 on: July 29, 2008, 07:52:57 AM »
I can't believe how happy I get, when I... turn-on my computer... type in the BEA...& see NEW posts, just for me!!

No matter how I'm feeling before... after I see there's guys here who like to talk to me, ...It just gives me a big smile on my face.

It's like I'm getting a whole new life. My bad, & controling relationship is over... I'm FINALLY getting to realize my life-long dream of getting a web-site for myself, & I'm meeting new friends, who think allot more like I do.

... because my web-site is a "labor-of-love" for me... I'm just having the time of my life, adding more, & more imaginative content to it.
I know I could be modeling allot quicker, & common. ..but, I've waited too long, not to have FUN while I'm doing my modeling.
My site isn,t XXX.. but I think I may be the best sexy web-girlfriend in the world.
I'm putting so much of ME into my work, & having the time of my life, doing it!!!!!

I'm glad you guys liked my little Sheriff suit, want to see it again??
I'm an adult entertainer, & I LOVE to flirt.  ...Does that make me bad? My dreams have come true, & I have my web-site! YEA!! misslolitarose.com
All my personal photos I post are copyrighted to me.

*

Ironbeard

  • E Cup
  • 363
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #490 on: July 29, 2008, 09:22:36 AM »
Glad your having fun.  Otherwise what the point of modeling, money.  Money can't buy happiness.  It can rent it but not buy it.

Just thought of this.  Your the Sheriff of Naughtyham.  
When angry count four.  When very angry, swear.---Mark Twain

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #491 on: July 29, 2008, 09:38:20 AM »
Weirdly enough, I imagine you in some little Western town called Wolfgang (named either by a German immigrant who founded it or simply a Mozart fan).  Men there all act wolfishly, going "Awrooooo!" and giving wolf whistles and such ... and yet, somehow, the Sheriff keeps 'em all in line.

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #492 on: July 29, 2008, 12:25:08 PM »
 Dear Miss Loli+a Rose,

That is so sweet!  You look like such a fun cowgirl... and you know, save  horse, ride a cowboy!  Wanna go for a ride on me?

;-)  

Warmest regards.

Bone...  


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #493 on: July 29, 2008, 01:50:39 PM »
Putting a smile on your face puts a smile on ours

Now say there Lil' Missy, looks like you're getting mighty hot in that pretty outfit of yours. Whats say we mozy on down to the watering hole and cool you off alllllll over
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

beachboy

  • G Cup
  • 971
Re: May I flirt a little with you?
« Reply #494 on: July 29, 2008, 10:44:55 PM »
You can saddle me up for a long ride any time!
Life's a Beach...