*

Bonkers

  • G Cup
  • 868
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #75 on: September 04, 2008, 09:44:25 AM »
She still looks like a Hockey mom to me. Like she said last night at the Republican Convention "The only different between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Dog is LIPSTICK"  



Bonkers

*

Real

  • G Cup
  • 2479
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #76 on: September 04, 2008, 10:33:22 AM »
wow.  the more i see this woman the more she comes off as a scary hipocrite.  as with most american elections we've officially entered the twilight zone.  i think the exact moment was when she stood in front of supporters wearing "hottest governer from the coolest state" pins and decried media sexism.  now republican pundits, with not only a straight face but an indignant one, are indicting the "old boy's club".  well i think mrs palin's views are or at least seem to be summed up quite well at 1:20 of this video:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOKybvKYigA at least when it applies to everyone but her.   just like "family values" and who knows what else thus far. just to note they cut off that clip just before she says something to the effect of "it doesnt help advance any of us."  the chuckle at 0:45 is a real good one too (youll see what i mean).

seeing them try to tout her experience ls laughable.  i guess when youve built your campaign on slagging your opponent's inexperience then expose the fact that that isnt really an issue to you when you select your vp, you have to do what you can to save face.  

in the american media republicans always get to have it both ways...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

*

gOOber

  • Pic-O-Matic
  • 25236
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2008, 10:56:02 AM »
Sarah Palin stands for everything good and decent unlike some of you haters. This  link will prove my assertion.   I'm not John McCain and I approve this message.

 
....rejoicing in the fullness thereof....

*

collared_cherri

  • Z Cup
  • 3315
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #78 on: September 04, 2008, 11:15:23 AM »
Quote:

Bonkers said:
She still looks like a Hockey mom to me. Like she said last night at the Republican Convention "The only different between a Hockey Mom and a Pit Dog is LIPSTICK"  



Bonkers




What an odd thing to say.    I wonder who has to carry the doggy-baggy to clean up after her messes.  
"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow..." Cornershop - Brimful of Asha

*

collared_cherri

  • Z Cup
  • 3315
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #79 on: September 04, 2008, 11:17:39 AM »
Quote:

gOOber said:
Sarah Palin stands for everything good and decent unlike some of you haters. I'm not John McCain and I approve this message.  




He needs to stack more pancakes on his head for me to take him seriously.

Smithers, release the meerkats!
"Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow..." Cornershop - Brimful of Asha

*

Q_BE

  • P Cup
  • 5871
  • Dreaming of a Scarlett Spring
    • Q-BE's Ramblings
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2008, 12:08:47 PM »
Quote:

TheZookie007 said:
He can raise $10 million in a day for all I care. Unless he pulls another 2000-style move, McCain's choice of VP will backfire on him, and he will lose the '08 election.



Wanna bet? This seals the deal for McCain, as a matter of fact.

Q-"Bet me an offer I can't refuse"-BE

Quote:

PregNut said:
I think the Libs' main problem with Palin is that she fits all the ideals of what a modern feminist woman should be except she's a Republican who has never had an abortion.

All other Vice Presidential candidates Palin comparison.

Preg(You read it here first)Nut



Actually, I heard it first on Rush Limbaugh's radio show earlier this week, but I guess I'm the exception around here.
Q-"Cheers, my good conservative PregNut!"-BE

*

mofoapoo

  • X Cup
  • 1923
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2008, 12:33:41 PM »
http://blogs.marketwatch.com/election/2008/09/02/palin-said-war-in-iraq-gas-pipeline-are-gods-will/

This is the stuff that annoys more than it should with politicians.  I don't understand how stuff like this appeals to the religious right.  Isn't speaking on behalf of God a sin?  Is Palin a prophet?

I guess since it worked for Bush, it could work for her.
I can't think of anything creative to put here, so i give up.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2008, 05:04:17 PM »
I think there is that God complex going on for McCain on how he sacrifice himself during his POW for the Americans. I wonder who will break the record of telling the same story over Guillani 9/11 story. I watch the debate and not much said about the issue, but mostly attack on Obama's campaign, and more POW story.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

mastert

  • D Cup
  • 275
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2008, 05:59:52 PM »
Quote:

evilkirk said:
Palin mocks Obama for lack of experience. - AP

She then annnounced that war is peace, freedom is slavery
and ignorance is strength.





Sounds like Bono wrote her speech

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12423
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2008, 07:52:11 PM »
One-third of all Vice-Presidents have eventually (for whatever reason) served as President.

Given those odds, which one do you like better, President Biden or President Palin?
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

BarnacleBill

  • P Cup
  • 1662
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2008, 07:59:09 PM »
Jesus was a community organizer; Pontius Pilate was a governor.
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2008, 08:07:16 PM »
Quote:

rtpoe said:
One-third of all Vice-Presidents have eventually (for whatever reason) served as President.

Given those odds, which one do you like better, President Biden or President Palin?




bwaaahhhh!

"Presidents" Mondale, Quayle, Gore, and Cheney would like to have a word with you.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2008, 09:40:22 PM »
Quote:

BarnacleBill said:
Jesus was a community organizer; Pontius Pilate was a governor.




I love it!
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9227
    • CyberLee
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2008, 10:52:33 PM »
Democrats are like a box of chocolates, and you never know where the nuts are.
Republican is like a chocolate sundae where they tend to put the biggest nuts on top!

I am quoting what I heard that made me laugh. Don't know the source.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

onionwriter

  • E Cup
  • 346
Re: Sarah Palin
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2008, 11:02:56 PM »
I'm sorry, but she is evil. She is stupid. She is a nutball extremist who -- should McCain die -- will plunge America and the world into hell. I hate her.

I was honestly on the fence between Obama and McCain. McCain is a very fine man. But we cannot, cannot have Palin a heartbeat away. I am now decided.