*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2015, 12:50:55 PM »
 ;D

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2015, 05:45:04 AM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2015, 07:12:27 PM »
 ;D

*

Phoofy

  • C Cup
  • 349
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2015, 08:46:52 AM »
Angela and hose... :P

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2016, 04:30:40 AM »
 :)

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5358
    • I love the BEA
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #50 on: February 03, 2016, 10:53:39 AM »
Angela officially all-in now.  Upcoming movie has a number of "firsts" for her: airtight, blowbang, and triple penetration.
A bit of a tangent, but I have always wondered what the term blowbang specifically refers to.  Can you enlighten me?  Thanks!

Mod edit: seems safe to assume it's a twist on "gangbang" except with an emphasis on fellatio... so: oral sex with a group of men one would surmise. -Pal
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 10:58:08 AM by Palomine »

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2016, 12:52:09 PM »
I took a look at Angela's site- she's just posted a video of her blowbang with 7 guys.  I only watched the teaser trailer, but there's a shot where her face is _covered_ in cum.  She looks like somebody dripped wax all over her face.    She also posted a rant- ish message to go with it.  Apparently, someone is trying to 'save' her from further degradation, saying she doesn't have to resort to such stuff.  Meanwhile, she simply LOVES giving head- and, based on what I've seen of her videos, she's pretty damn good at it, too.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2016, 01:01:46 PM »
I took a look at Angela's site- she's just posted a video of her blowbang with 7 guys.  I only watched the teaser trailer, but there's a shot where her face is _covered_ in cum.  She looks like somebody dripped wax all over her face.    She also posted a rant- ish message to go with it.  Apparently, someone is trying to 'save' her from further degradation, saying she doesn't have to resort to such stuff.  Meanwhile, she simply LOVES giving head- and, based on what I've seen of her videos, she's pretty damn good at it, too.

Everyone's got an opinion. Some folks dislike hardcore entirely for a variety of reasons: if they see someone getting it on with the object of their lust it "ruins" the fantasy for them, others may consider it degrading (with a subjective sliding scale of which sex acts are more degrading than others of course), etc...

I enjoy both soft and harder content, and have always enjoyed the sight of a pretty woman decorated by her lover(s) in porn and in real life (lover singular in real life ;)). Angela is an adult, and presumably capable of making her own decisions. I pretty much like everything I've ever seen her do: she's gorgeous and an enthusiastic performer. :)


*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2016, 12:44:21 AM »
Agreed!  It always looks like she'd be just as aggressive if there wasn't a camera anywhere around.  She's cheerfully depraved.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2016, 01:25:12 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2016, 07:30:57 AM »
 :)

Happy Easter!

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #56 on: April 04, 2016, 01:05:22 PM »
Yes! it's the Angela White Show... ;D
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

Phoofy

  • 610
    • Email
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2016, 01:05:10 PM »
Yes! it's the Angela White Show... :'(
If I can't find true love, I'm willing to settle for a nice shallow and tawdry succession of brief, meaningless, purely physical encounters...

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2016, 05:15:54 PM »
 :)

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76242
Re: Angela White MERGED
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2016, 08:23:51 AM »
 :)