*

ayrton

  • F Cup
  • 903
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2010, 08:23:31 AM »
Wow!  Mary's are like a road map to heaven.

*

Adman

  • F Cup
  • 882
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #76 on: October 26, 2010, 09:18:46 PM »
Among her many talents, seems newcomer Terri fits this category as well:

http://www.myboobsite.com/photos/busty-terri-jane-12.jpg

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2010, 02:57:39 AM »
Sweetness!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2010, 12:28:01 PM »
Leanne Crow
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

jjjay999

  • T cup
  • 953
  • The bigger, the better!
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2010, 12:43:44 PM »
Leanne Crow
FUCK! Now, thats hot! Thanks.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

*

Top_Forty

  • C Cup
  • 100
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2010, 12:59:57 PM »
Leanne Crow
What kind of filter was used on this pic?

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2010, 01:16:51 PM »
I used the Sharpen filter on Paint.net, which is a great free download.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2010, 09:22:48 PM »
FUCK! Now, thats hot! Thanks.
What he said!!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #84 on: December 21, 2010, 12:38:06 PM »
I tweaked this one a bit too.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #85 on: December 21, 2010, 06:42:39 PM »
While back SaRenna Lee discover that her veins were like fingerprinting and was recognizable, and few people could tell who's breast was use for morphing a picture.
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2010, 08:15:37 AM »
Yes, Pedonbio, Mary had a nice network of veins supplying those astounding globes. Here's one I found recently of another gal.

::whimper:: more?

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2010, 01:00:00 PM »
Sorry Goldeneye, I don't have any more of her. Maybe this will help.
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

mcgarp

  • F Cup
  • 1181
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2010, 02:50:08 AM »
I tweaked this one a bit too.
While I whole heartedly like the improvements to the veins, I find the nipples to be somewhat frightening! 

*

radiofredd

  • B Cup
  • 205
Re: Veins on Boobs
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2010, 09:06:21 AM »
I am loving what the sharpen filter does to these pictures... sort of an anti-airbrush tool!