*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8595 on: September 24, 2026, 04:59:25 PM »

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8596 on: September 24, 2026, 04:59:47 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

rtpoe

  • Old Fart
  • 12420
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8597 on: September 24, 2026, 09:27:36 PM »
Idea stolen from a BlueSky post I saw the other day.

You're a university professor in the "Star Wars" universe.

What are some of the papers you've written?

"Music in Ewok Celebration Rituals"
"Sarlacc Reproduction"
"The Symbolic Use of Color in Light Saber Blades"
"Safety Code Violations in the Imperial Fleet and their Effect on Combat Readiness"
rtpoe

Well, it's a marvelous night for a Moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'Neath the cover of October skies
And all the leaves on the trees are falling
To the sound of the breezes that blow...

Van Morrison, Moondance

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8598 on: September 25, 2026, 05:24:34 PM »
Idea stolen from a BlueSky post I saw the other day.

You're a university professor in the "Star Wars" universe.

What are some of the papers you've written?

"Music in Ewok Celebration Rituals"
"Sarlacc Reproduction"
"The Symbolic Use of Color in Light Saber Blades"
"Safety Code Violations in the Imperial Fleet and their Effect on Combat Readiness"

"An Investigation into the appearance and disappearance of midichlorians in the general population's testing"

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8599 on: September 25, 2026, 05:26:02 PM »
One sure fire way to get guys to try the samples!   ;) ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8600 on: September 26, 2026, 05:30:07 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8601 on: September 27, 2026, 05:58:33 PM »
Pro: totally self sufficient due to solar panels.
Con: totally ugly due to solar panels.

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8602 on: September 29, 2026, 03:19:29 PM »
WTF???   :o :o ??? ???

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8603 on: September 30, 2026, 04:09:25 PM »
Somebody must have pissed Banner off in this car.   ;) ;D

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34135
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Anything random? Throw it into this thread.
« Reply #8604 on: October 01, 2026, 04:28:11 PM »
Nice change from the bland and humdrum.   :)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.