*

Arzt

  • The Full Cup
  • 95
  • It's Arz-t!
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2009, 03:06:12 PM »
Here's a nice shot from the Deal or no Deal Star Wars special that aired in America.

Lots of Leias, lots of boobs
“With issues regarding nipples, I always try to stay abreast of the subject.”

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2009, 03:52:10 PM »
I'm gonna admit, I never saw the attraction to that specific outfit. It's a metal bikini. I don't get it. That thin, clingy white dress from the first movie...now, that's hot stuff.

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2009, 05:03:35 PM »
bwaaahhhh!

You have to look at the Slave Leia in context. Sure to someone socially acceptable, such as yourself, it's just another chick in a bikini. But to a Star Wars fan, it's a chick in a bikini.
Not only is this chick in a bikini; she's subservient to a giant immobile, fat, junk food eating, tub of lard that nobody likes. It's like she's subservient to your average Star Wars fan.

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 12:48:51 AM »
I'm a Star Wars fan (actually, people who know me would be surprised to find out how much I randomly know about the Star Wars universe...though most of it's by osmosis through an ex-friend who was OBSESSSSSSSSSED) but yeah, I'm not the typical type and I've never been remotely Jabba-like lol.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »
LOL !! Galvatron, that last post was hilareous !!

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2009, 09:16:50 PM »
Since the old attachments are gone... :(


*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2012, 12:40:05 PM »
Sure, I'm old enough to prefer Carrie Fisher to Natalie Portman insofar as Star Wars eye candy is concerned. By a wide margin in fact.

I'm also a casual fan of cosplay, though I've never been to a con or participated in it myself.

But it's not like I'd normally consider myself to be a freak for cosplay in general, let alone Slave Leia cosplayers in particular.

So why does the attached photo make me think about how much fun it'd be to chase them all around the room with my erection and not rest until I've plundered every orifice?! Starting with the MILFy short-haired Leia on the left and finishing up with the slender petite Leia in the middle. ;)


*

Belle

  • B Cup
  • 296
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »
Since this seems to be a good season for Star Wars.  How about a Morph request?  (I know that's another thread.. but this one has her name as the subject).