*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Princess Leia
« on: December 26, 2008, 03:57:12 AM »
Found this while surfing around looking fer pics. Its sort of an homage picture page to Carrie Fisher's Slave Leia outfit. Enjoy
http://www.flickr.com/groups/65038850@N00/pool/
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 04:36:48 AM »
There are over 600 pics in there. Are there big breasts in any of them we should be looking for?

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 05:33:03 AM »
Not really now that ya mentioned it. I just thought some of the Star Wars lovers might get a kick outta these.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 05:46:50 AM »
Then it belongs in OT.

*

Mad Dawg

  • E Cup
  • 1390
  • I know what colour your eyes are.... blue right?
    • http://titsintops.com
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 05:49:10 AM »
Ohhhhhh pudding. Sorry.
"I look at breasts....and I'm a detective" - Duckman

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 07:17:18 AM »
Quote:

Goldeneye said:
Then it belongs in OT.




...or in the forum for women in serious need of a morph.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

AZWolf

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 5402
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 02:45:16 AM »
Quote:

pedonbio said:
Quote:

Goldeneye said:
Then it belongs in OT.




...or in the forum for women in serious need of a morph.




Or women with an attitude but who like BE -- would cover notty.  
Dawn, n.  The time of day when men of reason go to bed.

Pray, v.  To ask that the laws of the universe be annulled in behalf of a single petitioner confessedly unworthy.

          --  Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"


*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2008, 10:29:42 AM »
Ohhhhhhhh pudding.

I tried to be a kinder, gentler notty but people didn't like it. What's a girl to do?

(I much prefer Leia as a slave.)
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 12:48:43 AM »
Quote:

Mad Dawg said:
Found this while surfing around looking fer pics. Its sort of an homage picture page to Carrie Fisher's Slave Leia outfit. Enjoy
http://www.flickr.com/groups/65038850@N00/pool/




 Just wanted to say thanks for the post/link... I have a soft spot in my heart (and a hard spot in my jeans) for Slave Leia... since I'm over 30, I (of course) prefer her to Natalie Portman by far. And I say so knowing I'll probably incur the wrath of a Giant Purple Robot often seen hereabouts for my temerity.

BTW, does anyone have a nice handy zip of ALL those separate pix in a folder somewhere that they can share? My auto-downloader is going to run itself ragged trying to actually get those off of Flickr?

Just asking. TIA!  

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 10:38:38 AM »
Light Sabers.....and this must be Leia 2009?
 

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 02:33:19 PM »
That outfit is one of the most memorable in the history of the 7th art.  
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee

*

Goldeneye

  • The Midas Look
  • 12443
  • The Midas Look
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 03:07:15 PM »
Is that picture from the above link?? I wanna know who she is.

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 05:09:45 PM »
Quote:

PET said:
Light Sabers.....and this must be Leia 2009?
   




I think its the german model Annina, but I can be wrong...

*

GALVATRON

  • Z Cup
  • 2988
  • Obey Billy Zane
    • UndeadRobot
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 05:15:40 PM »
bwahhhhh!

Shouldn't her hand be melting there?

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Princess Leia
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »
Quote:

GALVATRON said:
bwahhhhh!

Shouldn't her hand be melting there?




if shes Leia, you know, shes got Jedi Powers.