*

james

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2009, 07:56:41 PM »
oh shucks, i used to think i was the only jlh fan lol

*

Delirium

  • D Cup
  • 178
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »
Anyone wanna try to morph them into Asian women?  These Black morphs aren't attractive imo =\

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2009, 10:42:27 PM »
Quote:

Delirium said:
Anyone wanna try to morph them into Asian women?  These Black morphs aren't attractive imo =\




2 bad for you
Call me Bob.

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2009, 05:32:19 AM »
I like the one penguinlord posted
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2009, 08:32:08 AM »
star kitty's morph request

 
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Star Kitty

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 11
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2009, 08:51:46 AM »
I love it shara, Thanks so much!

*hugs*

Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2009, 11:53:37 AM »
Good thread, intresting transformation idea

my fave though, weirdly, is Nordic Halle Berry
If you're reading this... you've lost the game...

*

dunnmx12

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 34
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2009, 10:59:32 PM »
Bumping with a request for the lovely Megan Fox to be a lot darker and a lot bigger

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2009, 10:52:05 PM »
I watched the entirety of "True Blood" season one, and I just had to do this. Hey, technically, it's a racial morph...

To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2009, 10:58:34 PM »
Quote:

dunnmx12 said:
Bumping with a request for the lovely Megan Fox to be a lot darker and a lot bigger




I'll see what I can do.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #40 on: March 01, 2009, 07:29:35 PM »
More vampage.

To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #41 on: March 01, 2009, 11:08:55 PM »
very nice notty!

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #42 on: March 02, 2009, 01:43:28 PM »
Thankee, PET!
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »
Nice work Notty, Here's megan dark and curvier
Call me Bob.

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2009, 11:34:32 PM »
Yeah, Notty, that's a racial transformation- from human to leech.   <I HATE vampires!>   nice attention to detail, tho.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.