*

quickswift

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2015, 04:10:11 AM »
Please provide content. Your bump is useless. Give me something to DO!

My apologies. I'm still sorta new here. Perhaps make Gianna Michaels into a thicker black woman? Maybe with larger tits, too.

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2015, 06:47:38 PM »
My apologies. I'm still sorta new here. Perhaps make Gianna Michaels into a thicker black woman? Maybe with larger tits, too.


Most morphers would rather not work on pictures that have already been morphed.

*

quickswift

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2015, 11:46:22 PM »
Most morphers would rather not work on pictures that have already been morphed.

Sorry. I didn't know the picture was morphed. With all the varied sizes Gianna's pictures tend to have, I'm not able to see which is accurate or not. Especially since this one had a series of different images with the same size for apparently the same photo shoot. In any case, perhaps this one can be worked with instead? Same parameters as before.


*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2015, 03:47:35 PM »
I tried on both. I'm having a hard time making it work.

*

quickswift

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2015, 04:37:51 PM »
I tried on both. I'm having a hard time making it work.

Hmmm...Alright. Is it the model or the images that are making it tricky?

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2015, 11:53:59 AM »
It may just be me. All of my normal methods were leaving her looking like a burnt orange.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2015, 02:53:16 PM »
Here's my best try :P
Call me Bob.

*

quickswift

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2015, 03:09:04 PM »
It may just be me. All of my normal methods were leaving her looking like a burnt orange.

I see. Well, if it'd help, I can find another model that may work better. Any suggestions on complexion, skin tone, or anything of that ilk that would work well with your style?

*

quickswift

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2015, 03:09:52 PM »
Here's my best try :P

Wow! That's really good! Thank you!  :D