*

Connair

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 40
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2009, 08:59:20 AM »
Quote:

Delirium said:
Anyone wanna try to morph them into Asian women?




How About Keira Knight-Lee?

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #46 on: March 07, 2009, 08:46:15 PM »
Back to the basics...

To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2009, 10:38:59 PM »
Nice!!
Call me Bob.

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2009, 06:17:15 PM »
Thanks, B-O-B!

Bob, the next morph contest, enter it with me?
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #49 on: March 08, 2009, 08:50:43 PM »
How could I resist?
Call me Bob.

*

darktaro

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 32
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2009, 02:34:56 AM »
Happy to see that this thread is stil getting new images! Really great work by all the morphers

Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2009, 01:33:06 PM »
at first i thought that this thread was going to be weird but, i have since changed my mind...this is amazing. all of you are so very talented...do people mostly use adobe products to morph? just curious! can't wait to see what new morph's come out next...simply amazing!

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2011, 05:16:39 PM »
Wow I lost all of these images. I wish I could visit some willful disturbance over the internet to the nozzle who hacked and ruined all this content on our forum. >:(

Here's a mad face anyway.
Call me Bob.

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #53 on: April 13, 2011, 10:43:42 PM »
Wow I lost all of these images. I wish I could visit some willful disturbance over the internet to the nozzle who hacked and ruined all this content on our forum. >:(

Here's a mad face anyway.
500-1500 gigs external hard drives are hella cheap now

Mod edit: Demon is right... I've been backing up to HDs for years now... in fact I can't recall the last time I burned a CD or DVD for backup purposes. 2TB external USB2.0 drives (slow but fine for backup) are routinely well under $100., and if you've got an available drive bay inside your computer, you can get a bare SATA drive for even less and it'll be faster. Also to clarify: it wasn't the hack per se that deleted all those image attachments, it was a human error that occurred when a sysadmin was restoring from a backup after the hack. Yes, had the hack never happened the sysadmin mistake might not have happened at that time, but old-timers will recall a similar human error several years earlier cost us the entire forum: pix, posts, even user accounts. Stuff happens, so back it up! ;) 

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:54:32 PM by Palomine »

*

Demon

  • C Cup
  • 600
  • What I hope the wifee will be some day Thx Magic
    • Morph my wifee
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 02:18:32 AM »
500-1500 gigs external hard drives are hella cheap now

Mod edit: Demon is right... I've been backing up to HDs for years now... in fact I can't recall the last time I burned a CD or DVD for backup purposes. 2TB external USB2.0 drives (slow but fine for backup) are routinely well under $100., and if you've got an available drive bay inside your computer, you can get a bare SATA drive for even less and it'll be faster. Also to clarify: it wasn't the hack per se that deleted all those image attachments, it was a human error that occurred when a sysadmin was restoring from a backup after the hack. Yes, had the hack never happened the sysadmin mistake might not have happened at that time, but old-timers will recall a similar human error several years earlier cost us the entire forum: pix, posts, even user accounts. Stuff happens, so back it up! ;)



ack i got edited
grumble grumble
why not just make a post anonymous mod type person!!
:)

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2011, 04:07:02 AM »
Thought I'd put these here; put the thread back on track.

Gotta say, these two are the most disturbing blends I've ever done.

BTW, anyone seen Angie Love lately? Miss her  :'(

Angie Pfeiffer

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2011, 04:08:03 AM »
Angie Simpson

*

quickswift

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2015, 05:20:21 AM »
bump

*

badmojo

  • A Cup
  • 1396
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #58 on: September 30, 2015, 11:55:06 AM »
Please provide content. Your bump is useless. Give me something to DO!

*

Staghorn

  • A Cup
  • 125
Re: racial transformation (with BE, of course!)
« Reply #59 on: September 30, 2015, 09:37:00 PM »
I'll bite. Maybe a bit of whitening to Nathalie Emmanuel? (I.E. Missandei from Game of Thrones)