*

omac88

  • A Cup
  • 2
Spell R Us II Fan Art
« on: March 03, 2009, 09:54:14 PM »
I'm a big fan of the Spells R Us comic and wanted to post some fan art.


Deviant Art.  http://darthhaylee.deviantart.com/

*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Spell R Us II Fan Art
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 02:59:09 AM »
very cool artwork!!

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Spell R Us II Fan Art
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 03:09:24 AM »
My GOD!

I would never buy anything from that guy.  
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

omac88

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Spell R Us II Fan Art
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »
Thank you. I hope Portal Comics do a sequel to the original story its really good.

*

Djoser

  • X Cup
  • 8329
Re: Spell R Us II Fan Art
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 12:45:32 PM »
why not?

Too perfect?  

Gerat work omac, kudos to you!
Welcome to the internet, where men are men, women are men, and childr3n are the FBI

If it hurts, it means that you're still living

Avatar: beshine, morphed by uutexray, avatarized by AgentDee