*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2003, 03:32:49 AM »
Click on 'My Home' at the top of the page.  There's all sorts of things you can edit in there, including your avatar and sig.

Oh, and welcome!

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2003, 05:55:36 PM »
Hiya everyone. Well it's taken quite a while, as I've been a lurker for numerous years, but I've finally joined. Good to be here, at last.  
All begins with Nu and ends with Nu. This is my belief, at least for now.

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2003, 12:17:09 AM »
Great having you here.  Thanks for coming in from the cold as it were.  Welcome too!

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2003, 10:59:02 PM »
Seems like we have gotten a lot of new members in the last few days.  I just wanted to say welcome to you all and glad you have decided to de-lurk and join in all the fun we have here!  

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #139 on: October 03, 2003, 03:58:25 AM »
Yes, the more the merrier!  I would also like to thank Vixen for being a major driving force behind the scenes of the 'De-Lurk' movement.  And always, thanks go to Juggernaut for headlining this wonderful recruitment.

*

HeavyMetal1980

  • Banned User
  • 4843
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #140 on: October 03, 2003, 08:34:10 AM »
Hmmm...do any of the new recruits share the same psychotically challenged mind that I do?

....


Guess not, I'm one of a kind!    
"Listen to the Wind and dance with the Flames..."

~ HeavyMetal1980

*

DDDyson

  • E Cup
  • 218
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #141 on: October 04, 2003, 04:20:41 AM »
Heya, all.

I've been lurking here for a month or so (though I started in **17** a couple of years back). So I finally decided to crawl out of the woodwork. To come out of the closet, so to speak. (I guess it was mainly a question of finding a suitable avatar   )

I have lived in and out of denial. I thought I was a nutcase, and I thought you were a bunch of even worse nutcases (chestnuts, to be exact). But slowly I have come to accept this part of my personality.

I've thought about it. Pretty much all the facets of my personality, my opinions, my tastes, have been subject to change through my life, as part of this long learning process. But my chestnuttiness hasn't changed, despite several attempts to question or rationalize it. I've been boob crazed for as long as I can remember laying my lustful eyes upon the female form. So all in all, I guess I could say that my taste for big bazooms is the only thing about me that I can claim to be genuinely coming from within. Not an acquired taste. Unless, of course, it was acquired shortly after I was born... but that's another story.

I greet y'all, and I'll be partaking in the discussions here as soon I have something clever to say.
     

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2003, 03:21:00 PM »
That is a cool avatar DDDyson. Welcome.  
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

Kowalski

  • P Cup
  • 1619
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #143 on: October 08, 2003, 07:19:40 PM »
DDDyson... meant to say, that avatar is very cool.
The artwork looks familar, who is it?

Remember lurkers... REGISTERING for the Forum is FREE
( joining will cost ya.)

 

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #144 on: October 08, 2003, 10:20:51 PM »
it looks White Zombie style ...

-Munch "I am a metal man" Wolf

*

sheber

  • Shasta'man
  • 8577
    • http://www.bearchive.com/~shasta/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #145 on: October 09, 2003, 04:57:12 AM »
I've done a little research and discovered that there are still 1570 registered forum members with no posts at all!  
[Rent this space]

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #146 on: October 09, 2003, 05:23:48 AM »
hey yo here is da king
I came by the time before imaginos was crowned king (sadly I forgot the name of his ancestor, blame on me). yeah I think I am the worst lurker here but perhaps times change now
so hello commons

*

TANSTAAFL1

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 11
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #147 on: October 14, 2003, 06:56:25 PM »
  Actually, it took the return of Chili Palmer to inspire me to de-lurk.  I've been around for a few years actually, just never got into participating.  Anyway, hi y'all!  

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #148 on: October 15, 2003, 02:39:48 AM »
Welcome and thanks for de-lurking!  It's good to join in the fun and have your voice heard isn't it?

*

Sadistyk

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 10601
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #149 on: October 15, 2003, 02:42:03 AM »
Quote:

I've done a little research and discovered that there are still 1570 registered forum members with no posts at all!  




I chalk some of if not the majority of those up to people thinking that if they register in the forums that they can see the members stuff too.  It's a shame really, all those people, yet not one word from any of them.  That's a lot of input that's not being shared here.