*

Wicked

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 7
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #210 on: May 27, 2004, 06:52:46 AM »
Hey, just joined after about a year of lurking, so I figured I'd post in this topic and say hello to everyone.  

*

AngelFrost

  • E Cup
  • 216
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #211 on: May 27, 2004, 01:48:34 PM »
I'd been lurking for years myself and had no real interest in coming out of the shadows.

Only reason I stopped was to post feedback. Given how much I come to the site though, now I'm trapped by ethics dammit to keep contributing.      
"You don't want to know what goes on inside my head..."

(22/11/06 - Replacement banner link goes here... stupid SilentWhisper account dying on me :P )

*

aspiringd

  • A Cup
  • 1
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #212 on: May 27, 2004, 07:27:16 PM »
I haven't really been lurking long, one month, but I'm kinda shy.  Thanks for the invite.    

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #213 on: May 29, 2004, 11:08:35 PM »
58 anonymous user on, please join in the fun people!  

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #214 on: June 02, 2004, 08:38:49 PM »
79 unregistered users as of this second ... please join in the fun people!  

*

scarface182

  • G Cup
  • 774
    • www.ilikebigbustedfrogs.creepo.orgy.wad
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2004, 11:52:40 AM »
Ok, what the hell,  i'll take the bait too. LONG time lurker been with you guys since nearly the beginning it seems off and on. Born in Argentina, currently studying in Australia (Sydney) since 2002 until December this year. Integrated office technology is my 'go'

Never joined coz  i figured i have nearly never had anything interesting  enough to say. Maybe i'll change that right now! Stuff it, i'll go get a pic for my 'avatar' right now and figure how to use it. I have 3 months of no  work, time for serious R n R!

Glad to be here, always in spirit but now in name!

P.S Kayla kleevage is my god!

adios

 
"I'm Miguel, and these are my BITCHES"

- Mike Patton introducing the members of Tomahawk to the crowd, 2002 tour.

"WITH-A, TEETH-A"

- Trent Reznor, NIN, 2005




*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2004, 02:28:09 PM »
I am willing to bet 75% of these posters never posted again after their initial drive.  
Boobs!

*

scarface182

  • G Cup
  • 774
    • www.ilikebigbustedfrogs.creepo.orgy.wad
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2004, 10:08:02 PM »
Whats your point? I'm waiting until i have something to add or say before i post again. Should i follow your lead and post every piece of nonsense that comes into my head?
"I'm Miguel, and these are my BITCHES"

- Mike Patton introducing the members of Tomahawk to the crowd, 2002 tour.

"WITH-A, TEETH-A"

- Trent Reznor, NIN, 2005




*

HailandKill

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 14
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #218 on: June 13, 2004, 03:18:03 PM »
Alright, you got me, I finally joined. ole!  

Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #219 on: June 13, 2004, 03:23:42 PM »
Cheers and thanks for joining!  

*

DrBoobies

  • D Cup
  • 104
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #220 on: June 14, 2004, 10:15:37 PM »
LONG TIME LURKER HERE. Finally delurked. Thanks JN  

*

Angered_Icon

  • C Cup
  • 82
    • Angered-Icon.com
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #221 on: June 26, 2004, 06:41:20 PM »
:turns off the thermal camo gear: yes yes yes, I'm here. I haven't visited these forums much. But being the Breast lover I am I've deceded to bee seen. And addmitadly it did help to see women here that actaully partake in the boob culture.  Nice to meet you all.    

*

SoulChaser

  • F Cup
  • 590
    • http:// eroticwomen.proboards27.com/index.cgi
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #222 on: June 30, 2004, 05:27:54 PM »
This is a great site so people should come and join.  

*

G_I_John

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 6884
    • gijohn.deviantart.com/
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #223 on: July 01, 2004, 04:43:51 PM »
80 Anonymous peeps!

Join Join Join, it's free free FREE

*as in to register to the forum is free, not to join the BEarchive, that costs money... precious money... that I do not have...*
What's better than one woman having really large implants?... a forum full of them ^_^

*

Hoover

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 4
Re: Invite to all the Lurkers to Join!
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2004, 12:56:40 AM »
Hi!!! I just found this site and its really great! I had to post! I love boobs, they're really great, the bigger the better.