Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Morphing tips gone.
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
The Arts
The Palette
Morphing tips gone.
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Morphing tips gone.
«
on:
April 15, 2009, 09:44:00 AM »
What a bummer, I spent a lot of time on that. I hope it was helpful and or at least mildy entertaining while it lasted.
Logged
Call me Bob.
Ouroboros
C Cup
176
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #1 on:
April 15, 2009, 12:11:29 PM »
That sucks. Well if it's any recourse, you've inspired me to write a short tutorial. Look forward to it showing up in a little bit.
Logged
Ouroboros
C Cup
176
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #2 on:
April 15, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »
Holy crap that took 4 hours to put together. I can see why you're so bummed out.
Edit: Whoops - double post, mods feel free to merge these two replies.
Logged
gonZo
pain in the ass moderator
9719
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #3 on:
April 15, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »
We don't mind when people double-post conversationally. (Good tutorial, BTW.)
Logged
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #4 on:
April 15, 2009, 10:03:24 PM »
Thx Gonzo!
Logged
Call me Bob.
gonZo
pain in the ass moderator
9719
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #5 on:
April 15, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »
I liked yours too, Bob. And I'm hoping we'll be able to get it back in the next day or so.
Logged
Ouroboros
C Cup
176
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #6 on:
April 17, 2009, 12:34:59 AM »
Thanks gonzo!
And hurray, Round & Heavy's morphing tips are back!
Logged
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #7 on:
April 17, 2009, 04:43:38 AM »
Now both our tips are posted!!! Inspiring the next generation of morphers!!!
Logged
Call me Bob.
AuGoose
A Cup
8
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #8 on:
April 30, 2009, 04:50:41 AM »
I normally stick to the word-smithing, but I'm inspired to try a morph
.
Logged
ROUNDandHEAVY
Rookie of the Year
7613
My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Morphing tips gone.
«
Reply #9 on:
May 03, 2009, 07:06:36 AM »
Good Luck!!
Logged
Call me Bob.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »