*

PET

  • X Cup
  • 3597
  • Master of the Universe
Re: Vote!
« Reply #45 on: May 09, 2009, 03:15:30 AM »
this is crazy 0 votes...

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Vote!
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2009, 06:22:48 AM »
It was even crazier before, PET -- people DID vote, but someone must have hacked in and given you something like 15,557 votes, I'm serious.  So now I don't know what Carl is doing or needs to do, if we need to vote again or if it can be salvaged.

I've seen this kind of playing around before.  I have a thread up in Meetings and Events which at times seemed to be getting hundreds of views per second, which simply made no sense (it doesn't even have pictures, and I'm not that great a writer).  It's the kind of "favor" that I for one can do without.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9602
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Vote!
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2009, 09:34:29 AM »
I've spoken with the powers that be and I have to leave that hacked vote up so they figure out what happened. I'm waiting another day or so before I put up a new vote poll to give them time to hopefully fix the hacking issues.

Sorry about the delay...I didn't know my contest would draw the hackers like a moth to a flame.

  Now only if they would get BURNED on that flame.

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Vote!
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »
It was MEEE!
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Vote!
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2009, 01:32:36 PM »
stop hogging the credit Notty
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

3deroticer

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 9226
    • CyberLee
Re: Vote!
« Reply #50 on: May 10, 2009, 03:40:29 PM »
We all know you are capable, but hacking your own contest is quite clever to draw the heat away from you! How much did you pay Notty to be the fall gal?

But honestly, do you have any advice for the BEA team to catch this twit?  
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Vote!
« Reply #51 on: May 10, 2009, 03:48:49 PM »
log IP of superadmin/admin-access entries, I think this is a D-DOS to super-admin hack
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2009, 09:55:00 AM »
soooo who won :P ?
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
Well, the Shadow knows !  :) ;) ;D

*

notty

  • Z Cup
  • 3682
  • Deflating egos since 2004
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2009, 06:28:24 PM »
soooo who won :P ?

Probably the guy who got 15000 votes.
To paraphrase Poul Anderson, "Intelligence is a wonderful thing. It provides us with reasons for doing what we were going to do anyway."

notty's breast augmentation thread

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 03:49:46 AM »
That was what was so dumb about the hack.  Those 15000+ votes all went to PET -- who had a great shot at winning anyway.  It was sort of like hacking the 1972 election in favor of Nixon.  Now, if a "third party candidate" had gotten the vote, that at least might have been mildly funny.

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2009, 02:32:14 PM »
Probably the guy who got 15000 votes.

guess hacker dude didn't like me :'(
Call me Bob.

*

Dr_Fashizzle

  • Fizzle Cup
  • 2671
  • Occupation: Muthafuckin Hustler
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 06:45:45 PM »
guess hacker dude didn't like me :'(

Yeah, he only liked me a little bit...  ;D

Here's Rhommie again, multiplying and taking charge -- if she can keep her hands off of herself!..  ;)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 06:48:17 PM by Dr_Fashizzle »

*

DruulEmpire

  • Freakin' Huge!
  • 12880
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2009, 05:42:47 AM »
Dr. F, of the three flashed sections of your signature, who's that with the low-dipping cleavage right next to your face, with the extreme-lipped girl right next to her -- Mhorgan Whebb?

But I HAD to post and I have to say it: you have given us proof that (drum roll, Anton) a Doig is a man's best friend! ;D

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: Contest #96: Improving Perfection
« Reply #59 on: June 04, 2009, 09:25:55 AM »
I can't find my old contest entry so I'll just upload this pic I made about a week ago for A_D's birthday

"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers