*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #420 on: July 16, 2013, 09:42:42 AM »
Kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #421 on: July 18, 2013, 08:43:54 AM »
From the "Anybody like gorgeous busty ASIAN girls?" thread:

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2013, 02:01:39 AM »
Anisha

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #423 on: July 20, 2013, 02:09:59 AM »
Rosina Revelle

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #424 on: July 23, 2013, 04:55:04 AM »
Heather Lee

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #425 on: July 24, 2013, 10:22:24 AM »
Ms. Littledove for reference. I assume that's a stage name, but I always liked it (and her).

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #426 on: July 24, 2013, 01:28:07 PM »
Wifey

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #427 on: July 25, 2013, 11:27:04 AM »
Rosina Revelle

Puffies, size, areolae: she had it all  :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #428 on: July 26, 2013, 12:42:49 AM »
Jada Fire

*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #429 on: July 26, 2013, 11:40:36 AM »
kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #430 on: July 27, 2013, 02:12:03 AM »
Don't know

*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #431 on: July 28, 2013, 04:54:05 PM »
Kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.

*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #433 on: July 30, 2013, 01:12:00 PM »
Kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #434 on: July 30, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
From the "It's all about the hair" therad, here's Billy Bombs:



And from the "I Don't Know The Difference Between Areolae and Nipples, Even Though I'm A Woman" Dept.:

The Sun: "Lateysha to have £4k boob op after cruel nipple Twitter jibes"

The Valleys star Lateysha Grace is to undergo a £4,000 boob op after Twitter bullies branded her nipples "disgusting".

Lateysha, who has only ever shown off her breasts in public once for a lads' mag shoot, faced a deluge of online abuse after the pics were printed.

And the cruel jibes have left Lateysha, 20, so upset with the way she looks she has decided to spend £4k on a breast enlargement and nipple reduction.

She will splash out a further £4,000 on new veneers for her teeth after one vile bully said her gnashers looked like a "burned-down fence".

The MTV reality show star revealed: "I'm having my nipples corrected because I'm not happy with the way my boobs look at all. I can't even take my bra off during sex. I get tweets every day saying my nipples are disgusting and I need to sort my boobs out. It makes you think about yourself. Once you're famous you're forever trying to be the perfect person because everyone's got an opinion on you, and it's so annoying. People think 'Lateysha loves herself, she's confident,' but I'm not. I'm just like every girl that's got issues. There are a lot of things I want to change. I never flash my boobs on the show. I won't even go without a bra. But when I've had them done, I'll probably walk around naked every day."

And Lateysha, who has never gone under the knife before, says she won't stop there, she also wants liposuction.

She said: "I'll definitely have more after this. I want liposuction. The only thing I'm happy about on my body is my bum, which is quite nice and big. But I want liposuction on my thighs, my arms, everywhere!"


« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 05:03:23 PM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.