*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #435 on: July 30, 2013, 11:10:19 PM »
From the "It's all about the hair" therad, here's Billy Bombs:



And from the "I Don't Know The Difference Between Areolae and Nipples, Even Though I'm A Woman" Dept.:

The Sun: "Lateysha to have £4k boob op after cruel nipple Twitter jibes"

The Valleys star Lateysha Grace is to undergo a £4,000 boob op after Twitter bullies branded her nipples "disgusting".

Lateysha, who has only ever shown off her breasts in public once for a lads' mag shoot, faced a deluge of online abuse after the pics were printed.

And the cruel jibes have left Lateysha, 20, so upset with the way she looks she has decided to spend £4k on a breast enlargement and nipple reduction.

She will splash out a further £4,000 on new veneers for her teeth after one vile bully said her gnashers looked like a "burned-down fence".

The MTV reality show star revealed: "I'm having my nipples corrected because I'm not happy with the way my boobs look at all. I can't even take my bra off during sex. I get tweets every day saying my nipples are disgusting and I need to sort my boobs out. It makes you think about yourself. Once you're famous you're forever trying to be the perfect person because everyone's got an opinion on you, and it's so annoying. People think 'Lateysha loves herself, she's confident,' but I'm not. I'm just like every girl that's got issues. There are a lot of things I want to change. I never flash my boobs on the show. I won't even go without a bra. But when I've had them done, I'll probably walk around naked every day."

And Lateysha, who has never gone under the knife before, says she won't stop there, she also wants liposuction.

She said: "I'll definitely have more after this. I want liposuction. The only thing I'm happy about on my body is my bum, which is quite nice and big. But I want liposuction on my thighs, my arms, everywhere!"






This doesn't sound like it will end well .... :(

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #436 on: August 01, 2013, 04:48:38 PM »
Here's that picture of Billie Bombs from the "Hair" thread again; don't know why it didn't take the last time.

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #437 on: August 02, 2013, 12:02:19 AM »
Don't know

*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #438 on: August 02, 2013, 09:57:52 PM »
Kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #439 on: August 03, 2013, 04:01:48 AM »
Don't know

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #440 on: August 06, 2013, 08:18:07 AM »
Don't know

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #441 on: August 06, 2013, 03:41:46 PM »
Wow, those last two are both hot but for very different reasons!
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #442 on: August 07, 2013, 11:03:54 AM »
Kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #443 on: August 08, 2013, 08:28:30 AM »
Don't know

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #444 on: August 10, 2013, 01:11:00 AM »
Don't know

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #445 on: August 11, 2013, 01:11:47 AM »
^ Wish I knew!

In the meantime, here's Sapphire (I think?):
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

T_Man

  • F Cup
  • 3353
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #446 on: August 11, 2013, 05:29:13 AM »
Looks more like Mara/WinkingDaisys?

Mod edit: agreed. :) -Palomine
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:48:15 PM by Palomine »
"What I lack in talent I make up for with enthusiasm"

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #447 on: August 13, 2013, 04:05:25 PM »
Thank you, guys. You are correct. That is Mara, not Sapphire. Brainfart caused by enormous boobs :)

And that boobfart continues -- can you ID this enormously-areolaed and enormously-boobed woman?

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

bluebottle

  • A Cup
  • 300
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #448 on: August 13, 2013, 04:08:02 PM »
Possibly a  young Eden Mor?

*

Kana

  • A Cup
  • 50
  • Kana
Re: Areolas redux MERGED
« Reply #449 on: August 13, 2013, 05:09:08 PM »
Kana
looking for some of my older pics have any?