*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1215 on: August 01, 2026, 01:10:47 PM »
#928

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1216 on: August 01, 2026, 06:58:48 PM »
Always good to see a picture of Samantha Fox I never seen before. Nice post salem!  I adjusted the color, brightened the image, and sharpened her face with AI tools.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1217 on: August 02, 2026, 02:04:42 PM »
Always good to see a picture of Samantha Fox I never seen before. Nice post salem!  I adjusted the color, brightened the image, and sharpened her face with AI tools.

Great work and much appreciated as always!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1218 on: August 02, 2026, 02:05:32 PM »
#929

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1219 on: August 02, 2026, 02:13:28 PM »
Always good to see a picture of Samantha Fox I never seen before. Nice post salem!  I adjusted the color, brightened the image, and sharpened her face with AI tools.

Great work and much appreciated as always!
You're welcome! Thanks for posting all those awesome images!!!

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1220 on: August 04, 2026, 03:23:50 AM »
#930

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1221 on: August 06, 2026, 01:25:07 PM »
#931

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1222 on: August 08, 2026, 07:31:59 AM »
#932

*

NavSquid

  • 1157
    • DeviantArt
    • Email
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1223 on: August 08, 2026, 05:55:04 PM »
#932
I can never get enough of the lovely Gail McKenna. Great image salem! I brightened the image and sharpened her face with AI tools.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1224 on: August 10, 2026, 12:58:03 PM »
#932
I can never get enough of the lovely Gail McKenna. Great image salem! I brightened the image and sharpened her face with AI tools.

She was always one of my favourites.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1225 on: August 10, 2026, 01:01:32 PM »
#933

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1226 on: August 12, 2026, 11:25:58 AM »
#934

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1227 on: August 14, 2026, 01:30:37 PM »
#935

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1228 on: August 16, 2026, 06:24:00 AM »
#936

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: I love Page 3! MERGED
« Reply #1229 on: August 18, 2026, 05:32:52 PM »
#937