I was on the 1995 and 1997 cruises. Doug captured the essence of what it was like onboard in his earlier post. The models were friendly and eager to have fun when the situation warranted, but they were also there as professional models and dancers. Some were better at the balancing act than others, but the emotionally-mature models and the Score staffers together did a great job of hiding that complexity so that the rest of us could enjoy a carefree fantasy cruise.
But it wasn't staid either. The over-abundance of voluptuous feminine pulchritude on display for seven days and nights pretty much guaranteed an irresistable sense of excitement and potentiality in the warm Caribbean air. I would be surprised if some didn't succumb to it.
Anyway, all of my cruise memories are warm and wonderful. I can hardly believe that next year will be the ten-year anniversary of my last one, since certain moments are as vivid as if they happened yesterday. I wish Doug and Elliot and I and the other cruise vets could get together for a cold beer at the pub, to share some of those great times again.
Also, I agree with Elliot's assessment: the person who said the ship was "pretty much a brothel" is either a liar or a wacko, or both.
Ricky J