Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #105 on: September 20, 2006, 09:41:36 PM »
anyone have any idea on why scores ended the cruises?

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #106 on: September 20, 2006, 09:45:07 PM »
The oldest reason of all. MONEY. The cruises were expensive, and from what I've heard, not particularly profitable. No money, no honey.

*

Eyeguy

  • E Cup
  • 1032
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2006, 06:45:46 AM »
d_jnes: a lot of guys went on the BC's because they were hoping for a little debauchery.
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

*

Elliot James

  • SCORE Lord
  • 441
    • BeASCOREModel
    • Email
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #108 on: September 22, 2006, 03:40:56 PM »
Every now and then, these pointless threads about the Cruises are started; luckily, guys like Rick are around to post their experiences. (He genuinely likes and respects the models as human beings.) If you watch a few Cruise videos/DVDs and read some of the Boob Cruise special edition magazines, maybe you'll understand what it was like. There were no bouncers, the guys were gentlemen like Rick and Zappfra, we all had fun, we were awake at sunrise and up until very late. There were dozens of photo shoots, organized meals, games, non-stop **94**, scuba, strip shows, parasailing, island hopping, just tons of things going on. We were blessed with very good luck. No one got hurt, there were no accidents, no assaults, no fights, no one fell over board, we had good weather. A large percentage of passengers were repeat passengers. I'm still in touch with a lot of them. Right now, there are no plans for another Cruise. It's a huge project and takes a full year to organize. We'd have no trouble filling every cabin in a few months if we planned a 6th trip.
Elliot James
Editor
The SCORE Group
5001 NW 74 CT
Miami FL 33155
305-662-5959
[email protected]
http://www.BeASCOREModel.com
http://blog.scoreland.com/
https://twitter.com/elliot_james_

*

BigMac

  • D Cup
  • 217
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #109 on: September 22, 2006, 06:48:29 PM »
Just noticed this thread after a few days away.

Elliot sums the whole experience up wonderfully.  I was a passenger on what turned out to be the last cruise - BC2K.

I had wanted to go on the cruise since the first one and was not disappointed when I was finally in a position to do so. It was an incredible experience to meet and socialise with some of the biggest girls in the industry.  I was also not aware of any extras going on but fully enjoyed both the organised events and those that just happened - chilling out and having a friendly drink etc with some great people - models, staff and fellow fans alike.

For what it's worth... all the staff and models were professional and from my experience a friendly and genuine bunch who contributed in no small part to making a wonderful experience... one I'll always treasure.

Should there be another cruise, I'd be on it.  As Elliot mentioned many guests were repeat visitors.  That speaks for itself.

*

zappfra

  • F Cup
  • 513
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #110 on: September 22, 2006, 08:36:15 PM »
Quote:

Why would anyone ever pay to go on a boob cruise then?  Much more complete experiences are available from huge-boobed escorts in cities all over the world.




I never had any pre cruise perceptions that it was going to be anything more than partytime with passengers with the same ideas and mix with big boobed models who we had only seen in print. The cruise was what I thought it would be, plenty of naked big boobed girls who mixed with the passengers, many a late night, overload of rum swizzles and waking up with a hangover. Funny though when getting up early for breakfast the sight of some big breasts soon takes your mind off the hangover.

All in all the Cruise crew, the Score staff and the models were fantastic.

Elliott, we did have one mishap on the first night, a passenger called Evan, came to grief getting off the tender onto the boat and ended up with his arm in a sling for the remainder of the cruise, didn't stop him partying though.

PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #111 on: September 23, 2006, 12:36:38 PM »
Thanks for the pics and posting your experiences.

Did anyone go on the 1994 cruise when Chloe Vevrier was probably at her best?

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #112 on: September 23, 2006, 12:49:03 PM »
I think Chloe was at her best 1997 (the year I went) and she's even better now.  Still blows me away every time I see her.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

ayrton

  • F Cup
  • 903
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #113 on: September 23, 2006, 01:46:14 PM »
How hard was it, (pun intended), having someone like Chloe right there in front of you with her tits hanging out?   I really don't know how you could keep from groping.   Especially after **94**.   I don't think I'd  have enough self control.  Hell,  I have to whack off just looking at pictures of her. LOL!

*

Feral

  • E Cup
  • 1828
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #114 on: September 23, 2006, 05:25:18 PM »
I had no wild fantasies that it would be anything other then like being at a strip club, just on a boat. As in look but don't touch. However, I am pretty sure I remember seeing Minka have sex with a guy  on "stage" or main deck or whatever and it blew my mind. I just assumed the guy had to be a Score "plant" in the crowd, but of course had no way of confirming it. Oh well.

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #115 on: September 23, 2006, 05:42:23 PM »
Quote:

I had no wild fantasies that it would be anything other then like being at a strip club, just on a boat. As in look but don't touch. However, I am pretty sure I remember seeing Minka have sex with a guy  on "stage" or main deck or whatever and it blew my mind. I just assumed the guy had to be a Score "plant" in the crowd, but of course had no way of confirming it. Oh well.



I've seen the videos. The guy has a strap-on dildo on, and that's what Minka's having sex with.

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #116 on: September 23, 2006, 09:29:05 PM »
I doubt that guy was a plant.  Minka is pretty unreserved and has really no qualms about anyone or pretty much anything.  She's a bold one, that lady.


Quote:

I had no wild fantasies that it would be anything other then like being at a strip club, just on a boat. As in look but don't touch. However, I am pretty sure I remember seeing Minka have sex with a guy  on "stage" or main deck or whatever and it blew my mind. I just assumed the guy had to be a Score "plant" in the crowd, but of course had no way of confirming it. Oh well.


Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

southy

  • G Cup
  • 1171
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2006, 06:15:56 AM »
Quote:

I think Chloe was at her best 1997 (the year I went) and she's even better now.  Still blows me away every time I see her.




Wasn't that part of her "thin period". To me she was great when she first started,went through a thin period in her mid-late Score days and then came back to her best (now).

*

Elliot James

  • SCORE Lord
  • 441
    • BeASCOREModel
    • Email
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2006, 03:26:55 PM »
That was our bud Ricky (not Ricky Java), a regular Cruise passenger.  He was a good sport to play the game when Minka picked him as part of her stage show on the deck. Not many guys would agree to put on a rubber pecker in front of a hundred people.
Elliot James
Editor
The SCORE Group
5001 NW 74 CT
Miami FL 33155
305-662-5959
[email protected]
http://www.BeASCOREModel.com
http://blog.scoreland.com/
https://twitter.com/elliot_james_

*

hugejugglover

  • P Cup
  • 1368
Re: How open were the girls on the Boob Cruises?
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2006, 04:16:21 PM »
Quote:

...Not many guys would agree to put on a rubber pecker in front of a hundred people.



If it meant having Minka rub her oily nude body all over you, I think most guys would jump at that chance!