*

Lukar

  • C Cup
  • 97
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #120 on: October 12, 2007, 11:44:37 AM »
Bloody good question. Can anyone answer>

*

jjsmith

  • D Cup
  • 173
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2007, 11:58:01 AM »
They still do Boob Cruise? I thought that was a one-time thing.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #122 on: October 12, 2007, 08:54:13 PM »
Quote:

jjsmith said:
They still do Boob Cruise? I thought that was a one-time thing.




I think it was a three-time thing with the last one in 2000.
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

zappfra

  • F Cup
  • 513
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #123 on: October 12, 2007, 10:26:52 PM »
Quote:

pedonbio said:
Quote:

jjsmith said:
They still do Boob Cruise? I thought that was a one-time thing.




I think it was a three-time thing with the last one in 2000.




Gee it took 5 years for a reply to my original post, that would have to be a record.  

Cruises in 94, 95, 97, 98 2000 I think or 94,95,98 2000.
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

*

BIGE

  • C Cup
  • 74
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #124 on: October 13, 2007, 11:59:32 AM »
Quote:

pedonbio said:
Quote:

jjsmith said:
They still do Boob Cruise? I thought that was a one-time thing.




I think it was a three-time thing with the last one in 2000.




I'm sure we all wished they would put one together one last time!!!

*

Ricky

  • D Cup
  • 209
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #125 on: October 13, 2007, 12:36:15 PM »
Here's one. I took this picture on Aug-07-1995 while the Score team was taking the group cover shoot on deck. I know it's difficult from this angle, but do you recognize the models?

Ricky Java

Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #126 on: October 13, 2007, 12:52:43 PM »
I see Busty Dusty (pink bikini, bottom left) and Sarenna Lee (standing in middle, blue bikini).

*

DJPFC

  • Z Cup
  • 7571
    • http://www.pinupfiles.com
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #127 on: October 13, 2007, 02:49:11 PM »
Wow... it took FIVE YEARS to get a response to this thread.  UN-believable.
Check out our brand new, fully re-booted mega-site, PinupFiles/PinupGlam!  Featuring the best and hottest big boobed pinup gals on the web!



*

geffo1

  • G Cup
  • 964
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #128 on: October 13, 2007, 04:20:41 PM »
Is that Casey James on the right...next to Sarenna?

*

homevintner

  • L Cup
  • 8221
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #129 on: October 14, 2007, 07:21:47 AM »
That would be my guess.
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle

*

tomtrend

  • D Cup
  • 174
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #130 on: October 14, 2007, 10:31:18 AM »
I would have to vote Casey James as one of the most underappreciated giant implant stars of the late 90's early 00's.

Any other fans of hers out there?

Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #131 on: October 14, 2007, 03:40:48 PM »
Wonder where Casey is now.

*

Ricky

  • D Cup
  • 209
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #132 on: October 14, 2007, 08:37:40 PM »
Verbotenbruste, you have a good eye for female pulchritude. For the rest, a good guess, but I have to take points off: unfortunately, that's not Casey James, as she wasn't on the 1995 cruise.

From left to right, it's Amber Rose, Busty Dusty, Kimberly Kupps, Traci Topps, SaRenna Lee, Chloe Vevrier, and Europe DiChan.

I've attached another angle of the same group, so that you can ID the models yourself.

And I have to add that Casey James was a delight on the 1997 cruise. She was earthy and uninhibited, with a great sense of humor. One day, she posed individually with each passenger on deck, and her breasts were so big and heavy that she was quick to instruct each of us in the proper way to hold them while the commemorative photo was taken. I know I really appreciated the help, and the chance to heft those twin bazongas of hers.

Ricky

*

zappfra

  • F Cup
  • 513
  • PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine
    • groups.yahoo.com/group/hithouseproductions/
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #133 on: October 14, 2007, 11:02:55 PM »
As a dual Cruise passenger Ricky, what was difference between the 2 if any, as 97 was a bigger boat, more girls more passengers I believe.

Would love to see one of your Casey pic's from the 97 Cruise.

My memories of 95 were long days and even longer nights partying with the attached people.
PALOMINE - He's no pal of mine

*

esteban

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
Re: boob cruise passenger pic's
« Reply #134 on: October 15, 2007, 04:01:45 AM »
Casey is my all-time fav.  She's a real performer (she MC'd boob cruises shows).
But boob cruise pics are hard to find.
And her site is down for a long time.
She desserves better then webcam pics and Photoclubs