*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33600 on: December 20, 2022, 08:17:52 AM »
Colosseum
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33601 on: December 20, 2022, 08:33:33 AM »
Colossal.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33602 on: December 20, 2022, 09:49:49 AM »
Clash of the titans
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33603 on: December 20, 2022, 01:55:33 PM »
"Release the Kraken!"
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33604 on: December 20, 2022, 03:43:54 PM »
Zeus
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33605 on: December 20, 2022, 04:39:23 PM »
suicidal

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33606 on: December 20, 2022, 05:50:02 PM »
"Maneater" (Darryl Hall and John Oates)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33607 on: December 20, 2022, 09:12:49 PM »
"Jaws"

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33608 on: December 20, 2022, 10:47:38 PM »
JAWS
screen-reader software for the visually-impaired
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33609 on: December 21, 2022, 06:33:58 AM »
James Bond villain
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33610 on: December 21, 2022, 06:54:50 AM »
Roger Moore (Sean Connery's replacement).

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34252
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33611 on: December 21, 2022, 05:25:24 PM »
Rufus Excalibur ffolkes  (A Moore role played that I thought he was great in.)

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33612 on: December 21, 2022, 05:52:22 PM »
North Sea Hijack (1980)
North Sea Hijack is a 1980 British adventure film starring Roger Moore, Lea Brodie, James Mason, Anthony Perkins and Michael Parks. It was directed by Andrew V. McLaglen and adapted by Jack Davies from his novel, Esther, Ruth and Jennifer. This film was a vehicle for both Moore and Perkins to try to escape typecasting.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4833
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33613 on: December 21, 2022, 06:08:05 PM »
Das Boot
(I was thinking of German U boats in the North Sea, though I can't remember where they were in the movie)
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Word Association
« Reply #33614 on: December 21, 2022, 06:18:55 PM »
A Bridge Too Far (1977)

AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.