*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38115 on: February 21, 2025, 07:39:57 AM »
Charlton Heston
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38116 on: February 21, 2025, 07:45:28 AM »
Moses (Role he played in the 1956 classic movie, The Ten Commandments.)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38117 on: February 21, 2025, 05:22:40 PM »
tablets

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38118 on: February 22, 2025, 07:04:48 AM »
iPad.

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38119 on: February 22, 2025, 06:22:02 PM »
brand

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38120 on: February 22, 2025, 06:26:13 PM »
cattle
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

Re: Word Association
« Reply #38121 on: February 22, 2025, 06:36:34 PM »
 Heifer ( young cow ) .

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38122 on: February 22, 2025, 11:10:00 PM »
Longhorn (Texas cattle)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38123 on: February 23, 2025, 07:17:11 AM »
Hereford (The cow that mostly replaced the Longhorn in Texas)

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38124 on: February 23, 2025, 07:57:51 AM »
Holstein
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38125 on: February 23, 2025, 08:09:55 AM »
Brahma (Bull used a lot in rodeos)

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34151
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38126 on: February 23, 2025, 06:33:35 PM »
hump

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38127 on: February 23, 2025, 07:28:58 PM »
Camel
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3443
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38128 on: February 24, 2025, 06:05:00 AM »
toe

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4828
Re: Word Association
« Reply #38129 on: February 24, 2025, 06:41:32 AM »
Jam
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!