*

wolpertinger

  • W👅L
  • 444
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39840 on: May 01, 2026, 07:28:19 AM »
de gustibus non est disputandum

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39841 on: May 01, 2026, 05:12:48 PM »
beer

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39842 on: May 01, 2026, 07:16:24 PM »
breakfast

*

wolpertinger

  • W👅L
  • 444
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39843 on: May 02, 2026, 12:01:50 AM »

restart another Tiffany's loop?  :o
de gustibus non est disputandum

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39844 on: May 02, 2026, 03:10:05 PM »
Towers

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4824
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39845 on: May 02, 2026, 03:47:27 PM »
Faulty
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39846 on: May 02, 2026, 05:21:48 PM »
unreliable

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

wolpertinger

  • W👅L
  • 444
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39847 on: May 03, 2026, 02:34:45 AM »
GM cars
de gustibus non est disputandum

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39848 on: May 03, 2026, 02:17:34 PM »
Chevet

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39849 on: May 03, 2026, 05:48:15 PM »
compact

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

wolpertinger

  • W👅L
  • 444
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39850 on: May 05, 2026, 02:32:10 AM »
Disk
de gustibus non est disputandum

*

Scarface

  • FF Cup
  • 4824
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39851 on: May 05, 2026, 12:47:36 PM »
Drive
Say Hello To My Little Friend!!

*

MaxBigfoot

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 34116
  • Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39852 on: May 05, 2026, 03:40:01 PM »
Theater

MaxBigfoot


I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in.  My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram.  That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her.  I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.

*

CarlTL

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 9603
  • King of the Avatars
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39853 on: May 05, 2026, 06:28:43 PM »
Mirror

*

wolpertinger

  • W👅L
  • 444
Re: Word Association
« Reply #39854 on: May 06, 2026, 12:00:54 AM »
Snow White

can anyone help with the first part of the initiating phrase
......
who is the fairest in the land?
de gustibus non est disputandum