*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #555 on: May 02, 2014, 01:29:57 AM »
Game 7-San Jose Sharks and La Kings
Here's another picture of the woman I posted on apr.18 a few posts back.She was standing here and applauding the Sharks as they left the ice at the end of the game with their tails between their legs.They lost.
There was never any close ups of her sitting behind the Shark's bench.She is a Milf.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2014, 01:31:34 AM by tdotter »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #556 on: May 13, 2014, 02:24:19 PM »
The other day I saw back-to-back episodes of Baggage and Dog Eat Dog on the Game Show Network. Clips and more caps to follow.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 02:35:38 PM by TheZookie007 »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #557 on: May 23, 2014, 02:18:30 AM »
Comedian Kym Whitley was on the Arsenio show last night and her tits were bobbling all over the place.
Very nice,indeed!
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 02:20:14 AM by tdotter »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #558 on: May 24, 2014, 02:29:37 AM »
And this is her after she's lost weight. Those boobelas aren't going anywhere :)
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #559 on: May 27, 2014, 10:01:43 PM »
Yes, "busty" is relative, especially on mainstream tv, but IMO, Alanna Masterson, a recent addition to The Walking Dead, has got the face and figure to be ALL kinds of awesome. :)

Major appreciation to gonZo for turning my so-so standard-def analog tv capture into a great animated GIF! :D


click for motion


PS: to save you the scrollage, here's a link to my earlier post in this thread which features another GIF of Alanna Masterson in glorious motion: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9979288.msg10247953.html#msg10247953

PPS: and once again, on an unrelated topic: I can't help but notice when I see some reference to the Cartoon Network show Adventure Time. I believe that I already mentioned a very brief appearance by Finn and Princess Bubblegum in a recent Honda commercial (for the Civic coupe) and I think that I mentioned Finn and Jake had an unexpected cameo in one of the final episodes of Futurama. The most recent AT sighting/reference comes from CNN's (only decent) travel/culture/food show Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown. In the recent episode about the Mississippi Delta, Bourdain (whom I regard as among the most-qualified arbiters of contemporary culture) is touring the William Faulkner museum with its curator and another fellow, who turns out to be Jack Pendarvis, a staff writer for "the ground-breaking animated series Adventure Time" (Anthony Bourdain's description) ...of which Bourdain freely admits to being "a huge fan."

I know some folks look down their noses at AT, writing it off as k1d's television... even equating its fans with Bronies (adult male fans of My Little Pony) in an effort to dismiss and deride it. Rather than rise to the bait, I'll simply pull-quote from the Wikipedia article about Adventure Time and say that while not every episode is gold, even a merely average episode of Adventure time can often be more entertaining, touching and insightful than an "above-average" episode of most other shows on American tv, be they live-action or animated:


Quote
Each Adventure Time episode is about eleven minutes in length; pairs of episodes are often telecast in order to fill a half-hour program time slot. The series has completed five seasons, and the sixth season premiered on April 21, 2014. It has aired 161 episodes. Ever since its debut, Adventure Time has been a ratings success for Cartoon Network. As of March 2013, the show is viewed by approximately 2 to 3 million viewers per week. The show has received positive reviews from critics and has developed a strong following among teenagers and adults, many of whom are attracted due to the series' animation, stories and characters. Adventure Time has also been nominated for twelve Annie Awards with two wins, five Primetime Emmy Awards with one win, two Critics' Choice Television Awards, and a Sundance Film Festival Award, among others. In 2013, the series won a Motion Picture Sound Editors Award, an aforementioned Emmy, and a British Academy Children's Award. Its comic book spin-off won an Eisner Award and two Harvey Awards. In addition, the series has also produced various clothing and merchandise, video games, comic books, and DVD compilations.
(boldface/italic emphasis mine)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 10:46:04 AM by Palomine »

*

sango

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 49
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #560 on: May 30, 2014, 02:23:23 AM »
The other day I saw back-to-back episodes of Baggage and Dog Eat Dog on the Game Show Network. Clips and more caps to follow.
need clips and caps pls

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #561 on: May 30, 2014, 11:06:31 AM »
Have I mentioned lately that this, the "Random Busty TV Sightings" thread is among my favorites in the entire forum? ;)

THANKS to all who have and continue to add their sightings here, and special kudos to those who also manage to include caps/clips. :D

PS: though the attached image connotes a different meaning for "boob tube" I liked it enough to attach it anyway!



*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #562 on: May 31, 2014, 05:10:27 AM »
^You've made your fair share of contributions to this thread too,Palomine!
I was just flicking channels around and fiddling with my ipod.I love it when this happens.I'm listening to music on my ipod and every now and then look up at the tv.I caught what I thought was a busty looking woman on the screen.I hit record on my pvr and it almost always records the show from a few minutes before I hit record.Sure enough,this woman had some big knockers.
This is from the opening of the TV game show Just Deal with It.It aired on TBS.This is from the opening of the show where they showed clips from past episodes.Just watch the beginning of any episode and you should see her.This shitty cap doesn't do her justice.She had great looking tits.I wish I could see the episode she was in.
Lol at the guy picking his nose behind her!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 05:14:21 AM by tdotter »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #563 on: June 02, 2014, 02:43:36 PM »
Just caught the tail end of the trailer for Steve Harvey's Think Like a Man Too -- some big busted woman was coming out of a swimming pool in (I think) Vegas.
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #564 on: June 02, 2014, 03:21:49 PM »
Some of you might recall an episode of The Big Bang Theory called "The Gothowitz Deviation" (S03E03) I think, in which Howard and Raj go to a goth bar and meet a couple of goth chicks. One was talkative, the other not so much, saying things like "My name's Sarah, not that anyone cares" in a sullen monotone. She was skinny, was wearing way too much eye makeup, and had her black hair cut into severe bangs just above her eyes. As that character, some here would probably not think of her as particularly pretty. I however, thought she looked great.

Turns out she's actress/photographer Sarah Buehler. I'm sure she's well over 18 (probably closer to 30 by now) but just to be safe, I'm not going to post any older pix of her (her birthdate wasn't on IMDB). I haven't scoured her filmography, but my cursory impression is that she's probably never done any nude or topless work (go ahead: prove me wrong! :D ;)).

With all that said... what brings her to mind is me recently stumbling across an adult film actress who bears a strikingly strong resemblance to how Sarah (the actress) looked in that episode of BBT portraing Sarah (the goth in the bar). The main difference being that Brenda Boop (the adult actress) sports a healthy pair of D-cups... but otherwise, she looks a LOT like Sarah did on BBT in the goth bar (Sarah B. in RL doesn't look particularly gothy usually, though still very pretty IMO).

So, while this isn't technically a VCR Alert (I personally like that we've never renamed this thread to DVR Alerts but I'm a sucker for nostalgia ;)) I decided to post it here since it's her character in The Big Bang Theory that inspired it. If you too dug Sarah on BBT, and wanted to see more of her, and can somehow manage to bear it if "she's" sporting a bigger rack, then I suggest you go google for Brenda Boop, who's done work for Public Agent, First Anal Quest, etc...

A relatively tame pix of Brenda is attached for your reference. ;)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 03:34:44 PM by Palomine »

*

bulldougy

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 21
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #565 on: June 03, 2014, 10:58:05 PM »
For me the highlight of that particular episode is Kaley's dancing to Shania Twain.

https://www.youtube.com/v/14hmweaTnrs

« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 01:17:50 PM by gonZo »

*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #566 on: June 09, 2014, 02:42:12 PM »
From Black Lagoon: Season 1, Episode 12 "Guerrillas in the Jungle" (24 Jun 2006, but currently in its first run on Cartoon Network I think) there's a brief sequence where the pot-smoking driver of a getaway truck imagines that he sees an "army of Playmates, starting at the 1990s!" The clip is brief, so I grabbed a few still frames to make a little sequence, and added a frame from later in the episode where a bit of (the main character) Revy's (aka Rebi aka Rebecca) underboobs are visible. Given that she's always wearing tiny denim cut-offs and a crop top, and engaging in plenty of John Wooesque combat antics, you'd think we'd see more skin from her, but alas, that's not the case. Maybe the version I'm watching (on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim) is more censored than the Japanese domestic release.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 08:11:52 PM by Palomine »

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #567 on: June 09, 2014, 09:13:23 PM »
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

gonZo

  • pain in the ass moderator
  • 9719
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #568 on: June 12, 2014, 12:13:13 PM »
One post has been removed from this point for moderator discussion.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: Random Busty TV Sightings
« Reply #569 on: June 19, 2014, 11:45:30 AM »
Two for the price of one.From a Brooklyn Nets home playoff game in May.