*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2003, 12:34:39 AM »
Hi everyone!

I just wanted to let you know I have sent an inquiry off to PIP of France in regards to the possible manufacturing of custom sized implants.  Hopefully the response will be favorable.    (she says crossing all of her fingers and toes!)  I will just about fall out of my chair if they say they can do it!  Can you imagine?  First, a jump in size to 5000 or 6000ccs, and then slowly, as my skin stretches and grows, filling up to 10,000ccs each!    (She faints just imagining it! )

If I don’t hear back soon, I’m planning on calling.  (Drat!  Why didn’t I study French in school?)  Yeah, I know that I can’t afford it yet, but that won’t stop me from getting things started.  As I said before, I’m determined and I don’t give up easily.  Here's to dreaming!

Love
Keisha (soon to be much bigger!) Evans  
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2003, 12:38:20 AM »
.......

*Fall...thud...dust cloud ... in that order*






 
 
...Don't touch me again...

*

Zasha

  • Flexy Lady
  • 2486
    • www.bearchive.com/~Zasha
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2003, 12:50:25 AM »
Hi Keisha!  And welcome to the BEA (Yaay!  Another sister!)!

Good god, girl...10 liters each?!?  I'm having a hard time imagining how 5 soda bottles on each side of my chest would look...

*does some quick "new math"*

Good God and gadzooks!  My bust measurement would be a bigger number than my height!

I have a concern for you:  How will your skin support the weight of the implants without eventually stretching to your waist?

Good luck with this...It sounds like an amazing project!
 
Choosing doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.

Morphermor did me!...Er...Mine!

*

rebel6731

  • C Cup
  • 143
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #213 on: June 25, 2003, 12:57:40 AM »
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  Good luck, Keisha.  I can't even imagine how big you're going to look with 10,000 cc's in each breast.  

*

Onizuka

  • E Cup
  • 225
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #214 on: June 25, 2003, 01:45:29 AM »
Whoa, just thinking of your boobs that huge... whoa...

The best of luck to you Keisha, I most likely speak for everyone when I say that I can't wait to see you look, what would it be, over three times your current size... whoa again...  
Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #215 on: June 25, 2003, 01:46:42 AM »
*cheers ya on!!*

you're big boobs were ever only half the excitement anyway... it was your personality and charisma that got to me (and many others, I'm sure)...
Just you're attitude for the quest in and of itself rocks... everything else is gravy. =)  
Time is the greatest teacher of all... Unfortunately it kills all it's students...

*

Onizuka

  • E Cup
  • 225
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #216 on: June 25, 2003, 02:48:02 AM »
I've been thinking of it for a bit now, and I'm curious...

When(notice I say when) you reach your goal of 10,000cc's, I was wondering, considering your considerable delight in thinking of yourself getting bigger and bigger, would you consider even going bigger if you ever grew used to or bored with your size then?  I know someone asked how far you would go and used a huge example, but what about something more considerable(lol, for sizes like this, realistic takes on a whole new meaning!).  If after a while of having 10,000cc's, and if your skin allowed it, would you even think of going to say, 12,000, or 13,000?  

I'm just curious as to how much is too much for you, as I believe you're the only woman that I've ever heard of ever wanting to go as big as 10K, would you go bigger, if only a little by comparison?  
Great Teacher Onizuka
AIM:  himurabattosai07

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #217 on: June 25, 2003, 03:47:39 AM »
Hey wait just a minute. An important point was quickly overlooked. Now pay attention. Somebody mentioned soda bottles. Okay this is fine. But they, (this means you Zash), failed to mention what the flavour was. A bad ommission as I see it. Please fix it.  

Okies. Lets just think about what we, erm you, are asking of keisha. First off. What is the exact weight of 3,000cc of whatever. Once you know that do the following. By a few containers of say pudding. I think vanilla should work. No nuts though as that would wreck the simulation. Grab two balloons. Put enough pudding into each balloon to simulate the weight of an extra 3000 cc's. Not the amount but the weight. Stuff one balloon into each brad cup and then try to move around. Stand up. Sit down. Lie on ground and try to rise. Get an idea of how hard it is. Then do same but with weight of 6000 cc's of substance and try again. After having done that you tell us if you still like the idea all that much.

Considering that I too like large breasts it pains me to have to play the devil's advocate but somebody has to do it.

I never ever want to get my jollies at the expense of somebody else's life.

This is why I passed when "supreme tyrant of earth" job was offered to me.  


*

Sleeper

  • G Cup
  • 1060
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #218 on: June 25, 2003, 05:28:28 AM »
This will be a world record. She's the limit.  

*

Craig_Mercer

  • P cup
  • 1403
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #219 on: June 25, 2003, 05:36:23 AM »
See, the French aren't all that bad after all.

Make Juggs, Not War!

Vive, La France!!!  
E N O R M O U S B R E A S T S
S O U S E M O N S T E R B R A
O R B S M E A S U R E T O N S

*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #220 on: June 25, 2003, 05:45:19 AM »
Lady Evans,

Congratulations on one getting me to post a message after many years of watching in the back, but also on your quest for the 10 liter implants.

I must agree with Miss Jaytas.  Even though I also would like to see you get that big, I do not want to see you hurt.  After reading this thread I weighed a 2 liter bottle of pop and it came out at 5 pounds.  A 10 liter implant would be 25 pounds at this calculation for a total of 50 pounds for both.

Miss Jaytas is correct there are problems with that size, getting up, walking, but most important -- breathing.  I admit freely I am tit freak definatly on a good looking girl.  But if this is going to hurt you don't do it.

However if there will not be a problem, I would freely donate to your cause, or Lady Christina Allure. (any woman that freely does this is a lady).

You may also reach what writer Plato Voltaire termed a B/H ratio of 1. Bust size equals height. That is indeed something to see.

Cutter    
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #221 on: June 25, 2003, 05:48:21 AM »
Vive La Keisha's Dream!!! Any way to buy stock in those things? Like maybe someone puts up $500 towards the bigger ones and that makes them part owner. Its just an idea. Like if you wanted pictures of them, no problems?  
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #222 on: June 25, 2003, 06:17:27 AM »
Keisha, I hope you do it girl!!  If they made 10,000cc implants the door would be wide open for other women like myself to follow through.  I have to admit that while I have always dreamed of implants that big or bigger, I had always considered them an unrealistic goal.  Now, I have to say that my heart is racing just thinking that maybe oneday it will be possible.  Best of of luck to you becoming the biggest in world (until I pass you, lol).
Chelsea
"Please make them BIGGER, much much BIGGER!!!"

*

Sleeper

  • G Cup
  • 1060
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #223 on: June 25, 2003, 06:19:09 AM »
Welcome Cutter!

*

jaytas

  • Good listener
  • 2537
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #224 on: June 25, 2003, 06:37:06 AM »
<-----------------. Just for the record this pick is not me. I am not a Miss. Never been a Miss. Never plan to be one either. I do like to interact with them though.  

Mister, Doctor or Professor works for me.