*

Cutter

  • X Cup
  • 3236
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #240 on: June 25, 2003, 03:53:34 PM »
Jaytas, My humble appologies good sir.

Cutter  
Cutter

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics SUCK!


My DVD   http://mightyo.site.aplus.net/ussclamagoretourdvd.com/

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #241 on: June 25, 2003, 04:03:39 PM »
Well, Keisha, I wihs you good luck on your quest.  Even though you've reassured us, there is still that worry of the bad possiblities.

I wish you the best.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

Fredemasser

  • C Cup
  • 57
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #242 on: June 25, 2003, 04:04:57 PM »
It sounds like the future is rather bright for miss Keisha... I really hope everything turns out the way you want.

Hmmm, I suddenly got an interesting Idea...
If this work out well with the 10,000ccs implants that you so dearly want, I think I might just travel to France (that is of course if you don't mind a little visit from one of your fans )

Who doesn't want to be one of the first to see you with those things on you chest?!?  
 
68 - That's you do me and I'll owe you one...


*

Omega_Morph

  • D Cup
  • 129
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #243 on: June 25, 2003, 04:06:02 PM »
Good luck Keisha!
P.S. I just saw your sig..."Real Genius" is probably one of my favorite movies.

*

Raiden

  • Vaio Parasite
  • 2020
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #244 on: June 25, 2003, 04:06:10 PM »
Quote:

I've been thinking of it for a bit now, and I'm curious...

When(notice I say when) you reach your goal of 10,000cc's, I was wondering, considering your considerable delight in thinking of yourself getting bigger and bigger, would you consider even going bigger if you ever grew used to or bored with your size then?  I know someone asked how far you would go and used a huge example, but what about something more considerable(lol, for sizes like this, realistic takes on a whole new meaning!).  If after a while of having 10,000cc's, and if your skin allowed it, would you even think of going to say, 12,000, or 13,000?  

I'm just curious as to how much is too much for you, as I believe you're the only woman that I've ever heard of ever wanting to go as big as 10K, would you go bigger, if only a little by comparison?  




  Whoa there kiddo.  Let's just be content with her current ideals.  Let's not go overboard.  
...Don't touch me again...

*

E_W

  • X Cup
  • 2225
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #245 on: June 25, 2003, 04:22:36 PM »
It's funny really: as soon as 10000 cc implants actually are thought to be within reach, BE fans immediately start imagining even larger sizes... but isn't that what this place is all about?  Science opens up new frontiers everywhere!    

*

HamsterGal

  • G Cup
  • 1144
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #246 on: June 25, 2003, 04:35:02 PM »
From what I remember, while you can't grow new arteries, new capillaries branch out to cover the "new ground" opened up by breast augmentation surgery, pregnancy, being a big fatass, etc... but the blood flow isn't as strong as it can be. Then again, my last biology class was years in the past, and I'm ever so lazy and refuse to look things up.

Keisha, I think you had mentioned in your other thread that you were going to have another surgery later this summer. If it's not too nosy, what are you having done?  

Chievous Industries Keeper of Rocket Pants

*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #247 on: June 25, 2003, 04:52:18 PM »
Hi all,

Nope, not too nosy.    I am actually getting an overfill up to 4000ccs which will mainly serve to stretch out my skin a little more and to get rid of the bit of rippling that I have right now.  Then, having to wait at least 3 months as per docs orders, I plan on getting an increase up to whatever the next size can be.  (Given skin growth and etc.  )  I DO have somebody who will supply me with a type of expander capable of holding 5500-6000ccs.  I don't really know what the future will hold for me, but if it involves bigger breasts, then all the happier I'll be.    
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

ApesMa

  • F Cup
  • 506
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #248 on: June 25, 2003, 04:56:04 PM »
I bet that one could do a variant on the Boob Cruise, setting up a tour to see France and Keisha's unveiling...especially if she were to come along for the return trip.

OK, the volume of a sphere with radius r is 4/3 * pi * r**3, so given the volume, the radius is (3/(4 * pi) * v) ** 1/3, right?  Thus, given v = 10,000 cc, r would be about 13.4 cm, giving d = 26.8 cm, or about 10.5 inches. Somehow that seems small, but I don't see anything wrong with the math...  

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #249 on: June 25, 2003, 05:16:21 PM »
But seriously:

This whole "can't get silly string implants any more" thing reeeeaaaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy SUCKS.

It is beyond annoying.

It stinks bigger than a whole herd of river tortoises.

It sucks more than a million high school [censored] at a Pepsi drinkathon.

It sucks so much I can hardly stand it.

Here is a woman who wants to go bigger, MUCH bigger, and because of her rather unique structure, she CAN go much bigger -- I mean, anyone who can go to 3,000 cc in one expansion is pretty much unique -- and she cannot get the one technology which is proven to make it possible for her to reach such an unprecedented size as 10,000 cc, and only because (well, mainly because) the Feds won't approve the use of sillystring in the US.

I wish I could think of an expletive that would fully encapsulate my outrage at this situation.

I repeat: this sucks.

I mean, if they can allow a known carcinogen-transport system to be sold in the public without much let or hindrance (cigarettes), how come they don't allow the use of sillystring????

How come Dr. Johnson doesn't go off to Mexico, where the FDA has no jurisdiction, and train a couple of plastic surgeons in the art of sillystring?

How come no hard-working Japanese surgeon has been allowed to understudy Dr. Johnson, and then set up his growing practice in Tokyo?

I reiterate: this SUCKS.

This blows harder than a Senator seeking re-election.

I am frustrated almost beyond belief.

This is more tantalizing than the hour before Christmas Day.

Keisha wants to challenge Chelsea for the title, and she has the genetics to do it, and the FDA is standing in her way!

Once more, with feeling:

THIS SUCKS.

 
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Keisha_Evans

  • G Cup
  • 1242
    • www.keishaevans.com
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #250 on: June 25, 2003, 05:20:49 PM »
Let me try this again.  I swear I had posted my reply, but either my computer or the BEA had some sort of a glitch.  But, I'm not one to give up easily!    (Oh, and if another post mysteriously appears, that's why   )

Okay, I LOVE the idea!  If only I could change the world.  Yep, Keisha - for the betterment of all people.  

And I still want to say that a jeep ride with me would be a lot of fun!  Did I mention that I love jeeps!  And going off road and getting into the mud.  There's nothing wrong with getting a little dirty if you are having fun.  

And please, tell me more about this Major Blimptitz!  

Lovin' It!
Keisha      
"There'll be time for introductions later, and maybe some sex. "

 www.keishaevans.com

*

TheZookie007

  • L Cup
  • 53945
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #251 on: June 25, 2003, 05:23:55 PM »
*** inserting parody of the Superman "truth, justice and the American way" spiel here ***
AOC, HC, TW, BO, KH: FU. FUATH. 100x.

*

Argyle

  • X Cup
  • 2236
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #252 on: June 25, 2003, 05:28:54 PM »
Quote:

Good luck Keisha!
P.S. I just saw your sig..."Real Genius" is probably one of my favorite movies.  




Isn't Playboy Paymate Lynda Weismeier the girl Val Kilmer says that to?  She was dishy.





 

*

MunchWolf

  • What Tagline?
  • 11463
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #253 on: June 25, 2003, 05:46:50 PM »
Just imagine when spaceflight becomes ordinary and people float around in zero g ... weightless ... how big breasts could get ... hmmm ....

-Munch "We need more study of weightless breasts ... everyone into the watertank !!!!" Wolf

*

Omega_Morph

  • D Cup
  • 129
Re: Keisha Evans megathread MERGED
« Reply #254 on: June 25, 2003, 06:02:25 PM »
CORRECT!!!
Your win the grand prize...Don Pardo tell him what he's won...Don?....Don?Hello Don....