*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1710 on: December 18, 2014, 03:03:47 PM »
(The below is all another heap of personal rumination.  I have no new data.)

Wish we knew what happened with this girl - how she is, what she looks like now, etc.

The mystery is almost maddening, when talking about a woman as strikingly beautiful as Yulia was when Kisu did that flurry of photography.

Guess everyone has the right to change their minds, retire if and when they want to. This seems perhaps even more relevant, when you consider that, across all the images taken, they appear to be from one consolidated period of time.  Makes one think that the choice of posing was merely a lark, not a significant career choice.  If that was the case, the fact that Kisu dribbled out all the single body of material over a period of Years - masked the likelihood that Yulia had left that part of her life years behind by the time all the apparent 'new' material dried up.

I wouldn't be surprised if she looks notably different today.  If she never wanted a public life, perhaps especially in this career context, it's possible she wouldn't even want to be recognized.

But, Unless -- she made some radical body changes or if life itself changed her beyond her control -- you might suppose that otherwise she could still look pretty good, or hopefully even better.

At times, the mystery gnaws at me, the lack of closure. In general I would wish her well, hope that she's happy, healthy, and has a nice life.

I can hope that, if she had to disappear, that she got swept up by her very own prince charming, and whisked off to live happily ever after in a castle in the stars.  

Or, perhaps in a more egalitarian view, that she rallied personal powers and skills, and has a killer conventional career somewhere, somehow.  Replete with the rewards life has to offer.

If not, and if she retained even a glimmer of what she had, I would seriously consider contributing to a kickstarter or patreon in her behalf.  To have the opportunity to catch that glimmer again once in a while.

Wouldn't you?   :)

-D'Artagnian

Wish I had a pic of her to post that you haven't seen already.


« Last Edit: December 18, 2014, 03:21:52 PM by pilotblaze »
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1711 on: December 18, 2014, 03:24:38 PM »

*

pilotblaze

  • XYZZY Cup
  • 2818
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1712 on: December 18, 2014, 03:50:56 PM »
I am 98% sure that analeta is Anya/Merilyn.  And that this is supported in another thread.

I believe that a lot if not most of those gifs of analeta are Anya when she was younger.

-D'Artagnian

Thanks for the input, though.  :)
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

*

Bramlet

  • 3994
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1713 on: December 18, 2014, 04:06:14 PM »
I am 98% sure that analeta is Anya/Merilyn.  And that this is supported in another thread.

I believe that a lot if not most of those gifs of analeta are Anya when she was younger.

-D'Artagnian

Thanks for the input, though.  :)


Agree! I did the post resp the response that I also guess that this is Anya.

Sometimes Yulia?

*

rhtg

  • A Cup
  • 139
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1714 on: December 20, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »
Dressed Yulia is beautiful too !

*

Robin_K2

  • A Cup
  • 3441
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1715 on: December 20, 2014, 03:57:55 PM »
Dressed Yulia is beautiful too !

Dressed Yulia certainly is very beautiful, yes, but not here. This is almost certainly a head-swap and chest morph, with extra Photoshop thrown in. (The overall light appears natural and cloudy -- no sharp shadows -- yet nowhere is there a highlight on anyone's satin so bold as that on her breasts.) The women in maroon and light blue look right at the camera. Faux-Yulia is looking at God knows what.

Plus, I have never, ever seen her in a candid or "real life" shot such as this.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 04:05:33 PM by Robin_K »

*

crabby

  • A Cup
  • 209
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1716 on: December 20, 2014, 05:49:06 PM »
bwahaha

*

rhtg

  • A Cup
  • 139
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1717 on: December 21, 2014, 01:07:59 AM »
Yes, Robin_K, I thought about some photoshopping of this image - "Yulia's" overall silhouette is too sharp, comparing with other ladies. But I was not quite sure in this conclusion.
Thanks for the explanation.

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1718 on: January 08, 2015, 06:59:57 PM »
 ;D

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1719 on: January 09, 2015, 02:46:30 AM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1720 on: January 12, 2015, 08:20:35 AM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

pedonbio

  • Oh My God Cup
  • 22949
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1721 on: January 13, 2015, 09:51:22 AM »
 8)
Someday, chi1dren, this entire fuck-up will be yours.

*

Phoofy

  • C Cup
  • 349
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1722 on: February 05, 2015, 07:23:29 AM »
no words required to post! :P

*

salem

  • Moderator
  • 76232
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1723 on: April 23, 2015, 04:23:10 PM »
 ;D

*

Anonymouse

  • A Cup
  • 434
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #1724 on: April 24, 2015, 08:23:41 AM »
Wasn't there supposed to be a new DVD out last month....
old footage probably but maybe new to us....
Anyone know anything?
anyone seen any of it?

she was my favorite model ever... i miss her knockers even more than Miriam Gonzalez's....

http://www.russian-b.com/information/
http://www.russian-b.com/yulia_nova/