*

nworb

  • A Cup
  • 2
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #45 on: October 25, 2001, 09:30:00 AM »
Use this FTP program. 40 Kbps dial-up, it beats DOS.WS_FTP LE  

*

Tom Taylor

  • E Cup
  • 285
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTfiend/
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #46 on: October 25, 2001, 11:36:00 AM »
Dear Alicia
Do you mean bigger version than what is on offer at Russian-B and the clubs? No, I don't think so. The images are directly from the websites ie Tokyo... and Russia... (the new axis). There are no hires scans of the few magazine appearances she has made. This is another riddle. Nobody in Japan or Russia seems willing, capable or interested to scan the printed media. And the distributors don't bother with distribution at all. There is no member-site with hires offers like eg Linseys-World.

The bravado of the FTP users deeply impresses me. I just made a test download of the first .mov clip (wasting some bandwith that nobody seems to need) from the briefcase and it took me exactly 1 min 07 sec.

Sorry for the missing images. The Netscape server is frightfully unreliable. I will have to move shortly.

Yours, TT


*

ltfields

  • G Cup
  • 1790
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #47 on: October 25, 2001, 01:50:00 PM »
I'm sharing four of the clips in Kazaa now.  I'll have it on as much as possible over the next few days to help out.  My cable modem is limited to 128kbps upstream so speed will be a factor, but I'll try anyway.

Yuliawmv.mpg
Yuria001.mov
Yuria002.mov
Yuria003.mov

It's worth the download wherever you get it.

If you Masturbate 20 times a day, you'll never make it out the door.
You might make it TO the door, but once you squeeze the handle, you'll pass out.

--Lewis Black

Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #48 on: October 25, 2001, 11:05:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ltfields:
I'm sharing four of the clips in Kazaa now.

sorry, what does this mean?  

what or where is Kazaa?

BigBear


*

Chili_Palmer

  • D Cup
  • 153
    • www.hooters.dk >>>Chili
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #49 on: October 26, 2001, 06:53:00 AM »
To Tom T:

Thank you so much for the excellent post on Yulia. I'm sure it took a lot of time to put together just for the sake of sharing with the rest of us.

To werelocktemp:

I, like so many others, was stuck until your excellent, perfectly worded instructions allowed me to download everything last night. I greatly appreciate your tutelage.

CP

Chili Palmer
Webmaster/Host, A Cup of Chili: Ultra
http://www.hooters.dk >>>Chili
Chili's Free Story Annex located @
http://www3.bearchive.com/~chilipalmer99/index.htm

Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #50 on: October 26, 2001, 07:01:00 AM »
Geeze, my pet peeve: People who don't bother doing a search.

Go to www.yahoo.com  Enter Kazaa share as the search term. Hit enter. And get taken directly to www.kazaa.com  There, that was easy, wasn't it?  

It's a file sharing utility; You download their software, and you can then share files with other people over the net. I'm downloading it now.


Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #51 on: October 26, 2001, 09:10:00 AM »
I installed Kazaa, and searched for those file names, and it came up, "Search finished without any result."

*

Scotty

  • Hooters Webmaster
  • 698
    • http://www.hooters.dk
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #52 on: October 26, 2001, 11:54:00 AM »
Thanks Tom Taylor - awesome post !!!

For those who missed it, or have problems, my little Fserver is now online in both #!!be_loft and #!!Hooters channel on Dalnet.

Type !JuliaNova to trigger the Fserver to popup a window, and follow instructions

Enjoy  

- Scotty -

http://www.**17**.com/ - the place for booblovers <-- BACK ONLINE as of 6'th Marts 2006



[BE- A]ware...

Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2001, 07:53:00 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by werelocktemp:
I got it to work, but it was darned slow downloading a couple of the jpegs as a test, I hate to think how long the mpegs would take. Days?

First, you open up a DOS prompt window, and change directory to where you want the stuff to arrive. (That part is optional, you can move it after it's on your computer. Then you type in, "ftp 65.13.67.73" and hit enter.

You should eventually see this line:
"User (65.13.67.73  none)):" It's asking for the user name, you type in "yulia", and hit enter. Then after a pause you'll get "Password:", enter "nova". When you get back the ftp prompt, enter "binary", to switich it out of text mode. Enter "prompt" to switch off prompting, so it won't ask for confirmation on each file you transfer.

Now you can pull over the images. Type in "mget *.jpg" and the jpegs will start streaming over. "mget *.mpg" will pull over the mpegs, but that will take a LONG time. Or you can do "dir *.mpg", pick out the file you want to transfer, and do a "get [that file name]".

When you're done, just type in "bye" to close the connection.

That help?

[ October 23, 2001: Message edited by: werelocktemp ]


As simple as your directions are, I was stumped at "open a dos prompt window."  I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgable about these things.  I tried to fool around with another FTP prog, but couldn't get that to work.  In the end I tried Kazaa; I was able to get the one mpg, but the mov's were nowhere to be found.  Kazaa would be great except for the spyware they put on your computer (I know, I know, they tell you right up front about it), when I nuked the Cydoor stuff Kazaa wouldn't work any more so I uninstalled it.  What'cha gonna do?  If somebody posts the mov's to a briefcase or something, do let us know!

Dingus

ps - if somebody wants to point me in the right direction for a tutorial on using the innate ftp capabilities of my pc, please do!


Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2001, 12:06:00 AM »
Found this place just now that's free and up
as of 5 min. ago.
The 3.5 MB avi of Yulia is Fantastic......
eDD


[http://br.share.geocities.com/yulianova_video2/yulia2.avi]


*

Tom Taylor

  • E Cup
  • 285
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTfiend/
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2001, 07:04:00 AM »
WOW Goldeneye, jayjay88, Chili Palmer, Scotty, thanks abundantly for the multiple slaps on the back. Didn't expect that. Am I worthy your praise? You betcha      

To Dingus Khan: "If somebody posts the mov's to a briefcase or something, do let us know!" I don't want to sound as if I hate to repeat myself, but the sole objective of the whole excercise was to post an active URL to a briefcase with the mov's (see start of thread) and it is still active. "Here she comes again" (like on the radio):

http://ca.briefcase.yahoo.com/russiansweetz

- TT

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: Tom Taylor ]


Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2001, 07:11:00 AM »
err I hate to be the one to mention it, but doesn't she look a little err young?

i'm taking a guess but i got a very nasty feeling (cos russia seems to have no real restrictions on this, free market and all)she's more likely to be about 12 to 14 and yes tits like that can happen at that age. look at the face and tell me, cos i think that a lot of the mature features have not yet appeared and with women it's always very subtle but very noticable when it does come.

I personally have grabed the odd few and looked at the face a lot in psp up close (yes the tits are impressive) and after much consideration decided to erase all those images i had, because tits or no tits the lack of maturity in her face was making me feel VERY uncomfortable.

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: invisible pervert ]


Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2001, 08:53:00 AM »
O.k.this works !!!!!
Just go here..3.5MB Yulia .avi is right there.
then rt.click,save and ya got it.
[http://br.geocities.com/jaguarpeitudasclub/]

P.S. I found this in 30 secs.using Google which blows all the other search engines away big time.
Try Google,It's amazing.
Always put what your looking for inside of
quotes...examp "yulia nova".
You can enter a dancer,model etc,then hit Images
and Google than shows clickable images and there URL's....Great way to find new sites.
Tip...enter a dancer,model etc then go to
sites that are not in the U.S.
The URL's always have the countries 2 letter's...examp,  .es,.ya,.ru,etc.
These places are loaded with free sites with
hundred's of "HI REZ" huge pix.
But best of all they almost never take you
on some bullshit "JAVA dance"to nowhere like
sites in the U.S.
eDD

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: eDD ]


*

Tom Taylor

  • E Cup
  • 285
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TTfiend/
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2001, 01:13:00 AM »
Dear (ahem) Invisible Pervert

You are right to be concerned because there is nothing more ugly and damning than [censored] porn. But I personally think you needn't worry in this case.

Yulia is certainly a young woman, but no girl and definitely no [censored] . But that depends on the definition and nobody knows anything for sure.

Appearance can be deceptive (breast development is no reliable guide, as you said) but that works in both directions. She looks immature but she will continue to do so for quite some time to come because she has the very round face of a true Russian beauty. She might not be 18 yet but in my opinion she is certainly older than 16.

Someone said that her not being legal might be the reason for the reluctant distribution from the Japanese side. But legal in Japan, in the US or in Europe are very different things. Remember the big SCORE feature when Linsey turned 18 and appeared in the US showing pink and all. She had already modelled for the UK tabloids for quite some time before that and nobody cared. She looked to young, too...

       

Here is another shot of Laetita Casta in on of her first high profile appearances in Marie Claire (the first women's mag I ever bought). She doesn't look exactly legal either.

   

There is a certain air of hysteria surrounding all Yulia issues. One factor is the weirdness of the whole affair and another one is the sinister quality of contemporary Russia. But first, Russia is not Rwanda and second, I don't think that a ring of girl-traffickers would display their wares in the internet. (Did you think of Belgium as anarchic and evil? Again, the door swings in both directions.) Rest assured that the international experts for prosecuting these crimes scan the net to the very bottom and Yulia is glaringly visible.

This won't convince you because it is all opinion. If your consciousness demands that you don't keep and look at Yulia images, that is your decision and a very responsible one. But I honestly  don't feel guilty at all. I expect her to explode on the covers of all mags pretty soon. She will grow and mature, possible before our eyes, like Linsey. She might become the biggest, most beautiful and exciting natural model of all times. I wish her to succeed, to earn more money with modelling her skin than Cindy Crawford earned with modelling useless fashion. At that point the net will be awash with certified, legal (apart from the bootlegging and copyright infringing) images.

I can't wait.
Yours, TT

[ October 27, 2001: Message edited by: Tom Taylor ]


*

jrv

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 25
Re: Yulia Nova MASTER thread MERGED
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2001, 02:18:00 AM »
holy crap that was complicated ( downloading from the ftp site ) i thought we left dos a long time ago

i to think she is very young looking , and i can hardly wait for her to put a few more years on and hope they are not to harsh on her with all the attention she is getting

the japanese guy with her rights should do everybody a service by advising us why he will not release her video's into north america , does he think we need subtitles ?