Home
Forum Index
Help
Rules
FAQ
Login
Register
Sydney G2
Breast Expansion Archive Forum
Discussions
Feedback for Artists/Writers/Creators
Sydney G2
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »
Print
prinz
Z Cup
3164
Sydney G2
«
on:
June 15, 2009, 11:09:07 AM »
The stock poser 7 model with a wee bit more up top...Render in poser pro /post work CS4
Logged
prinz
Z Cup
3164
Re: Sydney G2
«
Reply #1 on:
June 17, 2009, 11:47:57 AM »
andfirst render in Vue 7 seemed to handler her hair as a caustic but rest of her turned out ok
Logged
TheHerald
Ink & Paint Club Outcast
3862
Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Sydney G2
«
Reply #2 on:
July 21, 2009, 04:59:21 AM »
I'll keep my remarks brief in order to prevent diluting my message with unneccessary verbiage. Ooops, too late!
Message follows:
"Sweet!"
Logged
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.
prinz
Z Cup
3164
Re: Sydney G2
«
Reply #3 on:
July 21, 2009, 05:42:28 AM »
thanks I didnt think anyone cared for her as no replys till you.. She isnt used very much as V3/V4 dominates ....I really like this texture on her...I havent had alot of time to play in poser pro and vue 7 summer is a busy time for me... cheers
Logged
homevintner
L Cup
8221
Re: Sydney G2
«
Reply #4 on:
July 21, 2009, 06:02:27 AM »
I'll second what TheHerald said.
Logged
"All religions seem to dislike breasts, but it's just the opposite with me." - Eric Idle
MaxBigfoot
ZZZ Cup
34082
Maximum Manga Maven
Re: Sydney G2
«
Reply #5 on:
July 21, 2009, 12:14:38 PM »
Thirded.
Logged
MaxBigfoot
I apologize in advance if I post duplicate pictures in any of the picture threads I deal in. My MO in getting pictures of one girl is to rip her Instagram. That ends up with me having up to 2000 pics of her. I've tried almost half a dozen duplicate finder programs, and none of them find all of the duplicates I inevitably end up with.
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Topics:
« previous
next »