*

bere

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 38
My God ! perfect body! SOLVED it's Yuma Asami
« on: June 25, 2009, 07:53:44 AM »
somebody knows this one???
thanks

http://yfrog.com/3wdownloadqj
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:28:22 AM by Palomine »

*

Shara

  • Cup Runneth O'er
  • 8727
  • version 1.337
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 07:59:36 AM »
I've no idea but I wouldn't mind looking like that :D
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

*

bere

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 38
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 08:29:58 AM »
I've no idea but I wouldn't mind looking like that :D

:))

*

Reaver

  • F Cup
  • 908
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 09:16:48 PM »
now if we could just see the other side.

*

LuckyLonghorn

  • B Cup
  • *
  • 33
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 10:02:16 PM »
Reminds me of Milla Jovovich from The Fifth Element, but with better curves.

*

bignatslover

  • P Cup
  • 5367
    • I love the BEA
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 06:37:46 AM »
Reminds me of Milla Jovovich from The Fifth Element, but with better curves.
Good comparison.  Maybe with all her thickness they could call her The Pith Element.

*

Ghost_Man

  • E Cup
  • 871
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 03:16:38 AM »
she has bigger boobies too!
Its not you, really, its not, its me.

*

tdotter

  • 16284
    • Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2013, 01:08:56 AM »
Yuma Osami

Mod edit: thanks for the ID tdotter! :) -Pal
« Last Edit: September 13, 2013, 09:28:06 AM by Palomine »

*

Zatoichi

  • G Cup
  • 831
Re: My God ! perfect body!
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2013, 08:43:07 AM »
Yuma Osami
Yuma Asami, a very popular AV idol.

Sadly, she's battling ovarian cancer at the moment and had to have her uterus and ovaries removed - all my best wishes to her.
Don't mind me. Just passing through.