*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« on: August 27, 2009, 03:47:07 PM »

Hello everyone!

I came back home from Las Vegas about 12 hours ago.
I was not able to go on the internet while I was in Las Vegas so I just saw today that my previous thread about my trade show had been locked by the Palomine.
See: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9977751.35.html
I got the OK from Palomine to start this new thread and give my view about what happened.
I feel very sad about the fact that apart from Chelsea and Summer no other confirmed model showed up, having stated that Elizabeth Starr's appearance was uncertain because of her health problems.
I feel very sad for Chelsea and Summer and of course for the fans who did show up.
The other confirmed models knew the terms and conditions and they did agree to them.
As far as I know they also did not promote my event to their fans as I had requested.

I strongly disagree with the view that organizers of trade shows are a priori milking out exhibitors as they simply can not guarantee if any exhibitor will make a profit during such an event.
That is of course entirely the responsibility of the exhibitor him/herself, not of the trade show organizer(s).

But even when you invite models to come to an event where all the bills have been payed for them, that is no guarantee that they will actually show up.
As I have been informed, the big boob private party organized by Ms Deja at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday evening August 22 was nearly cancelled as a few models cancelled their appearance only a few days before it would take place and Kayla Kleevage's appearance was also uncertain until the last moment.

I have been able to keep overall costs for my event low so my loss is also low. Besides money, I have also lost some time an effort. On the other hand, I have gained valuable knowledge and experience about how to set up an event in the US and made new contacts.
I am not deterred because of what has happened in any way from trying to set up other big boob events in which fans can meet their favorite models and buy their merchandise.
With some very kind people I have met in Las Vegas I will re-think things, re-group, and try to organize events in the US where I hope more models will actually show up.

I hope to see you all at those events.

Regards,

Martin






*

Palomine

  • Moderator
  • 24024
  • Modern Male Mammal, Linux enthusiast.
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »
Kudos on the live and learn attitude Martin, and thanks for sharing the outcome of the event. :)

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »
Hello everyone!

I came back home from Las Vegas about 12 hours ago.
I was not able to go on the internet while I was in Las Vegas so I just saw today that my previous thread about my trade show had been locked by the Palomine.
See: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9977751.35.html
I got the OK from Palomine to start this new thread and give my view about what happened.
I feel very sad about the fact that apart from Chelsea and Summer no other confirmed model showed up, having stated that Elizabeth Starr's appearance was uncertain because of her health problems.
I feel very sad for Chelsea and Summer and of course for the fans who did show up.
The other confirmed models knew the terms and conditions and they did agree to them.
As far as I know they also did not promote my event to their fans as I had requested.

I strongly disagree with the view that organizers of trade shows are a priori milking out exhibitors as they simply can not guarantee if any exhibitor will make a profit during such an event.
That is of course entirely the responsibility of the exhibitor him/herself, not of the trade show organizer(s).

But even when you invite models to come to an event where all the bills have been payed for them, that is no guarantee that they will actually show up.
As I have been informed, the big boob private party organized by Ms Deja at the Hilton Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday evening August 22 was nearly cancelled as a few models cancelled their appearance only a few days before it would take place and Kayla Kleevage's appearance was also uncertain until the last moment.

I have been able to keep overall costs for my event low so my loss is also low. Besides money, I have also lost some time an effort. On the other hand, I have gained valuable knowledge and experience about how to set up an event in the US and made new contacts.
I am not deterred because of what has happened in any way from trying to set up other big boob events in which fans can meet their favorite models and buy their merchandise.
With some very kind people I have met in Las Vegas I will re-think things, re-group, and try to organize events in the US where I hope more models will actually show up.

I hope to see you all at those events.

Regards,

Martin







I'm glad that you are not very bitter about your experience. I attended that saturday and it's always a treat to meet Chelsea and Summer was an absolute doll and the sexiest veteranary technician any one of us will ever meet. I hope you are able to organize again with lessons learned and I hope to meet you again ( I was the one in the Dallas Cowboys T-shirt who was probably the shortest guy that showed up ) in my ol' hometown (Vegas, baby ).

Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:27 PM »
Well said Martin. I want to congratulate you for trying your best and putting this event on. Every event I went to this year was suffering from the bad economy. The good news is we had Chelsea and Summer just for us  :)  I'm not sure what changes if any are needed to bring more girls/guys in next time, but I hope you dont give up on organizing things for the big boob world. we need a boobcruise!

As was written in the other thread we did run into trouble at the end of saturday, but its not necessarily relevant because the day was over anyway.  Was the event held on Sunday as well or did the hotel/casino forbid it? It is my impression that Saturday they felt they werent making enough money with us and wanted a reason to call it a day. I dont even know exactly how it happened, it was quick. i think 2 nice girls who werent exhibitors did some tits flashing/kissing, nothing very wild actually compared to many exhibitions like Erotica LA, Adultcon, etc. But they were fun girls and talking to them after the casino security intervened, they felt really bad because they didnt want any of this to happen, of course. I think none had understood how strict the rules there were. So for the future that's one thing that would have to be considered to avoid problems. All attendees were behaving very well and were friendly the whole day (and solvegas gave us an ECON 102 lecture  :) ), i think its just that the "porn" girls hadnt realized it was a strict no nudity, and (of course) guys around enjoyed instead of stoping anything. As for me, few minutes later I was near an exit on my way out walking with another guy i met there, one of the girl and a friend of hers. Somehow security either thought we werent walking fast enough for them and they didnt like that we were still interracting (they were crazy) so they started yelling again, at which point i became really irritated and they were about to all jump on me when a guy from the expo quickly pulled me away outside. We argumented again, these guys were really pissed off they didnt make it into cops school. so anyway later they escorted me to my room to get my stuff and when i was about to leave they totally tryed to set me up for a DUI (they knew i had been **94** all day even if i looked sober cauz they were keeping my orange juice/vodka bottle everytime i was in the exhibition area, the bottle having been through many refills). As i drove my car passed them, i saw one of them separated from the group looking at the back of my car for make of vehicule and licence plate and talking in his radio. luckily i realized their plan and parked back my car and said i needed a taxi and would come pick up my car the next day. I was scared they would kick it over night as i've had dents that way before, but that didnt happen. so no actual damage. But thats the reason i didnt return on Sunday (well and the fact that when i left the after hours sat night/sunday morning i had only 2h of **82** before it was time for Sunday's Rehab).

Anyway it was fun meeting other BEA ppl, the girls, being in Vegas etc  looking forward for the next one!
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 11:12:44 PM by wanna_party_inLA »
"Want to party like a Rockstar in LA? Drop me a pm!"

*

Bonecracker

  • X Cup
  • 2783
  • member since 1995
    • How to understand moderators
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2009, 07:42:04 AM »
That's a wonderfully refreshing attitude, Martin, and certainly gives you a huge amount of credibility in my eyes... certainly vis-à-vis any of those who would criticize you. 

You sir are a gentleman.  I don't think I could be quite so gracious.

With respect and admiration,

Bone...


WARNING:
This post may contain items including, but not limited to, sarcasm, irony, hyperbole intended to bring humor to this discussion. Those of you without a sense of humor, best ignore my posts.
There's a lot of internet out there, be sure to look around!

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2009, 08:07:49 PM »
Thank you all very much for your very kind words!  :)
I appreciate them very much!

It was great to meet you Wanna_party_inLA and Solvegas in Las Vegas!  :D
I hope to organize another big boob event as soon as possible, doing everything I can to make it better and more sucessful than my first one.
Yes, the authorities in the US are very strict about nudity at conventions. It is not allowed at any convention.
As there were quite a few cameras in the convention room, security came into action swiftly and removed all the people involved in the nudity on Saturday. But my event was not cancelled as no exhibitors were involved in this.
I had stated in the terms and conditions for the visitors that no personal nudity from anyone was allowed during my show but I will take more care about that at any future trade show.

It would be great if I could also set up big boob events in other places in the US.
For instance in Los Angeles.
I surely could use any help from fans out here who live in this city with that.

I did some research about setting up a boobcruise-like event some time ago and I would be able to organize it.
Biggest hurdle would be the costs for the fans.
If the event would take place on a big sailboat for a week in the Caribbean, a place for the fans on such a cruise would be up to $15,000.
Main reason for this high price is the high cost for hiring a big sailboat.
I don't know how many fans would be able to pay such a price.
I would need 100 fans.
The same research back then also showed me that I could get about 20 big boob models for such an event coming from the UK, Japan and the US.
Let me know if any of you out here would be interested in coming to such an event and if you have any suggestions or questions.

As for other events like trade shows, big boob model parties and fanshoots, let me know your suggestions about how I could improve on things and make these events a success for everyone involved.
I would hereby also like to ask for your help to send a message to your favorite models and tell them about my efforts and ask them to contact me if they are interested in coming to any of my events and if they have any questions.

Please keep your messages on my behalf to any model civilized, also to the models who did not show up at my trade show!

Thanks! ;)

Martin

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 04:56:59 AM by Martin Solo »

*

Walter34

  • E Cup
  • 741
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 10:38:16 AM »
Any pics of Chelsea to post ?   ;)

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 05:12:30 PM »
A local photographer took some pictures for me at the show.
Once I have received them I will post them here.  :)

Martin

*

Walter34

  • E Cup
  • 741
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2009, 11:53:42 AM »

*

Mercerwatch

  • F Cup
  • 1264
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2009, 09:17:25 PM »
Love it, it's a mammoth halter and still she looks one deep breath away from punching straight through it.
If I knew it'd get this bad, I'd have volunteered to moderate and promptly euthanized the forum.

*

SwitcherX

  • Legend
  • 6954
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2009, 01:51:49 AM »
who's the other girl?
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister


"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

*

Offline

  • D Cup
  • 725
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2009, 08:06:33 AM »


Look at the room to "GROW" built into that outfit.

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2009, 06:46:42 PM »


DAMN that is one sexy pic of her, love the color of the outfit, reminds me of blue jeans.
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

*

Martin Solo

  • B Cup
  • 847
    • Flying Rabbits Video
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »
Here is a picture of the trade show, featuring Chelsea and Summer!  :D

*

AgentDee

  • giant boobs are awesome!
  • 8603
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
Re: Big boob trade show in Las Vegas Epilogue
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2009, 11:50:12 PM »
DAMN! nice
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC