*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Need help deciding idea for next animation
« on: September 06, 2009, 12:29:37 PM »
Heyo! Hope you guys enjoyed the animations of Grape by Altiz Studio found in my blog and one of my threads in the forum. Right now, I decided to commission another aniamtion so I'm trying to decide which idea to use. I made this poll so I would hear eveyrone's opinions whether to use one of these ideas or hear out your own ideas. Thank you for yur time and cooperation.
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

TheHerald

  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
  • 3862
  • Ink & Paint Club Outcast
Re: Need help deciding idea for next animation
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2009, 10:53:58 PM »
My suggestion was based on images I posted in the Update Announcements Forum. You can click on the link below to check them out.

GDAD's Busty Babes - 08/31/09 - The wait is over!
Thank you for your patience as I indulge my need to share.

*

Jubei

  • C Cup
  • 288
  • "The size of her breasts, it's not normal."
Re: Need help deciding idea for next animation
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2009, 01:57:15 AM »
Boob fight MUST and SHOULD win. That's totally too awesome NOT to see animated (Plus, note what website we're on.)
In the midst of a smoke bomb, Jubei could steal your bra and you wouldn't even notice. He'll also use his Chinese star to pick the lock, and steal your car.

*

Anime/BE Tiger

  • F Cup
  • 672
    • GDAD's Busty Babes
Re: Need help deciding idea for next animation
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »
Well, I finally got the price quotes for all three ideas.

1. Walking to Running Grape Bounce Loop
Well, having the idea of seeing her after result enlarged breasts bounce by walking making them bounce in nice pace then speeding up to running making them bounce wildly then back to walking to make the whole thing loop was a good idea. But since the action considers as being priced in $15 for each frame and it takes 32 frames, that comes to $480. But if I only take whether just her walking or running, it will take only a 1/4 of the amount of frames in which might cost $120.

2. Grape Swinging Breasts
Swinging takes a bit more frames than bouncing but it doesn't take much to loop. For this animation of Grape making her breasts swing from side to side would cost $180 for using 12 frames and $15 each frame.

3. Grape and Geil-Ling Boob Fight
After describing how this idea should come out in great detail, they considered it will fall in high definition animation instead of fitting in a gif file. Because of the length of the animation based upon my descriptions, it will cost more than $1,000. In which case, this is by far the most expensive animation they ever offered me, And again, this will not be as a gif animation, it will be made as a HD movie file based from their recommendation.

Well, it looks like that only ideas #1 and #2 are the only ones I can afford. Unless I try to make the boob fight idea shorter, I won't be buying that. If people still want to see the boob fight than, better wait until I can save up or hit big at the casinos, lottery or whatever. Tell me what guys think of this.


(paragraph removed)
Please don't solicit contributions or discuss soliciting contributions in this forum. Maybe you should review the Forum Rules before posting again. Thanks.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2009, 08:06:25 PM by gonZo »
What does an android, a Chinese amazon tomboy, and half-human/half-vampress witch have in common? They do BE in GDAD's Busty Babes at bakunyuu.com.

http://gdadgirls.bakunyuu.com

*

tekweapons

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 16
    • tekweapons at deviantART
Re: Need help deciding idea for next animation
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2009, 05:07:21 AM »
Yup, I'd definitely go for 'Boob fight' as it sounds friggin' awesome. Of course animation is expensive, so you might be able to chop it down to a boob-bump or a titanic hug of doom or something.