*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »
wow!!! :o
Call me Bob.

*

Tsunami2k

  • G Cup
  • 1130
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 03:39:27 PM »
I don't know I just use videolan's VLC player it plays just about anything out there.

i used the combine community codec pack, it will give you the ability to play flv files in media player and other formats too.

*

Ryno_Opy

  • G Cup
  • 780
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 01:09:17 PM »
awesome news! Great to hear she's in Big Tit Glamour
"If cup a feel I must, Then cup a feel I Shall!"
-Professor Farnsworth, FUTURAMA

" I find the most erotic part of the woman to be the boobies."
-Zapp Brannigan, FUTURAMA

*

Quyntarious

  • B Cup
  • 68
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 02:31:37 PM »
First off, thanks for the AVI, now I can stream it to my 360 and watch her on the big TV, awesome.  Second, I am so glad she got picked up to model, she is AMAZING and really fun to talk to. She did a free webcam show and it was fabulous.  That's when she said she was doing the modeling and I couldn't wait. I was so, so excited to hear about it. And to see the pics, you guys did a marvelous job. You really captured that "Busty geek" look with her. Thanks BTG!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 02:33:21 PM by Quyntarious »

*

anakinsrise

  • F Cup
  • 1741
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2009, 07:00:52 AM »
Sweet face big breasts PERFECT COMBO

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Anorei-BBW-BBiiiggg...
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »
Anyone heard of her? I'm in no way a BBW fan but she's HUUUGE!



Find more here... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macromastiamammary
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

luvdemwhoppers

  • T Cup
  • 8196
  • Don Pauleboy
Re: Anorei-BBW-BBiiiggg...
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2009, 09:05:37 AM »
I'm walkin' here

*

ROUNDandHEAVY

  • Rookie of the Year
  • 7613
  • My name is Bob, Round is just my favorite shape. ;
Re: Anorei-BBW-BBiiiggg...
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2009, 09:13:00 AM »
Damn!!! She's so plush!!!!! Damn!!! :o
« Last Edit: October 08, 2009, 09:21:21 AM by ROUNDandHEAVY »
Call me Bob.

*

derf79

  • G Cup
  • 1143
Re: Anorei-BBW-BBiiiggg...
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2009, 09:24:38 PM »
Anyone heard of her? I'm in no way a BBW fan but she's HUUUGE!



Find more here... http://groups.yahoo.com/group/macromastiamammary

I'm the dee-dee-dee. (Carlos Mencia Reference)
"Every Revolution Starts With A Single Act Of Defiance" Unknown Author

Confucious Say : "Woman who puts man in doghouse, will soon find him in cathouse"

THE LAST MOVIE YOU WILL EVER NEED TO WATCH...http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Don't be scared of the truth.

*

BTGlam

  • C Cup
  • 243
    • http://www.bigtitsglamour.com
Re: Anorei-BBW-BBiiiggg...
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2009, 11:41:24 AM »
Damn!!! She's so plush!!!!! Damn!!! :o

I don't know what means "plush", but I can guess... At least, is it a positive term?? ::)

I wanted to inform you that here there is her new video: http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/videos1/anorei_collins_40ll_red_tease
Anorei Collins send a biggggg kiss to everybody (good and bad guys)





Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2009, 08:38:19 PM »
Wow this woman is incredible, i would love to see how she stacks up [no pun intended] with some of the other biggest natural women we have here. she looks even bigger than Nelli Roono, and way bigger than Miosotis.

*

solvegas

  • ZZZ Cup
  • 83838
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #26 on: October 18, 2009, 09:00:47 PM »
I don't know what means "plush", but I can guess... At least, is it a positive term?? ::)

I wanted to inform you that here there is her new video: http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/videos1/anorei_collins_40ll_red_tease
Anorei Collins send a biggggg kiss to everybody (good and bad guys)








" Plush " can mean, depending on the subject, luxurious, comfortable, extravagant, good value, etc,etc. The lady, in other words, is HOT ( great ) as far as he is concerned.





*

Hoogleboogle

  • E Cup
  • 418
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #27 on: October 18, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »
Um...wow.

These may be the biggest naturals I've ever seen. I may be losing my sense of perspective, but even Chelsea isn't that much bigger.
Boobs!

*

Flinty87

  • A Cup
  • *
  • 6
Anorei on cam4 now!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 08:16:19 PM »
She amazing! Just started, dont miss guys!

Edit (and merge) by mod: Flinty, PLEASE, out of consideration for other users, append to the existing thread (already near the top of the General Forum) on this subject instead of creating a new/redundant one. Thanks.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 08:32:56 PM by Palomine »

*

BTGlam

  • C Cup
  • 243
    • http://www.bigtitsglamour.com
Re: New to me, Anorei 40LL 23 YO BBW
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2009, 05:23:16 PM »
Wow this woman is incredible, i would love to see how she stacks up [no pun intended] with some of the other biggest natural women we have here. she looks even bigger than Nelli Roono, and way bigger than Miosotis.
Anorei Collins is one of the biggest tits around yes and I think will be great to see the  Anorei webcam FREE SHOW on our site on 26 October at 9 PM EST (in 3 hours)
All the infos here http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/anorei...ts_free_160_bg
and click here to see her: http://www.bigtitsglamour.com/live_cams.php .
You can still write requests directly on our Blog.
She has prepared some nice "crazy" show.



« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 05:26:30 PM by BTGlam »